Inter Services Selection Board ISSB takes different tests from those candidates who qualify PMS or any other test of Pak Armed forces including ISSB Pointer stories. ISSB Pointer story writing is one of the psychological tests through which aspirant will be tested mentally by a psychologist with the help of a pointer story during ISSB Test. In this test type, a candidate will be given an incomplete sentence to start a story. During this test, 30 seconds will be given to candidates to make an idea for pointer story and then 3.5 minutes will be given to writing that story in English. Solved Pointer Stories For ISSB How to Write and Sample is available on this page. Aspirant will be given two incomplete sentences that he has to write stories on white paper. How to write ISSB pointer story tips, sample stories and Solved Pointer Stories for ISSB are also given here.
Solved Pointer Stories For ISSB How To Write And Sample
How to Write Pointer Stories for ISSB:
Following are the tips for how to write pointer story for ISSB.
- Read the Incomplete sentence carefully
- Generate a unique idea in 30 seconds, which must relate to the incomplete sentences
- Start your story with the word where the incomplete sentence is ending
- the written story must relate to the incomplete or pointer story
- Try to write the story with your own idea and don’t copy anyone else’s idea
- Write ISSB stories in different ideas and both stories should not match at all
- Try to solve sample pointer stories at home before appearing in ISSB test
Sample Pointer Stories for ISSB:
These are the Sample Pointer stories for ISSB
- He worked hard to afford expenses of his family but he failed then he decided to………..
- He joined job to earn money but when he become leader of man……
- In a stormy night, she was all alone in her home suddenly….
- When she saw me in trouble than she……
Solved Pointer Stories for ISSB:
This is the example of Solved Pointer Stories for ISSB given below.
In cold winter night, I was passing through the jungle when…
In cold winter night, I was passing through the jungle when I saw few monkeys lying on the road. One of them was injured and other was trying to get back him to the jungle. I stopped my car and picked that injured monkey and put him aside from the road and moved away.
Fatima was alone at home in a stormy night and all of sudden….
Fatima was alone at home in a stormy night and all of sudden she received a call from her husband. He asked about her here about and told her that he is coming back. After listening call from her husband, she was calm. She started making food for her husband. In few minutes, her husband was at home and she served dinner which they both ate.