Admission Process of MCAT Medical College UHS is now available on this page of ilm.com.pk and the MCAT and Medical College Admission Test in Pakistan because the MCAT is as essential as the Marks in the admission of the Medical Colleges in Pakistan. As lets suppose that a student is having an average marks in the the FSc Pre Medical Intermediate examination but he or she prepare itself hard for the medicqal test and at the end he or she gets really good marks in the MCAT test so there are more possibilities for those candidates to be selected in the Top medical colleges of the Pakistan but now on the other hand there is also a student who get good marks in the FSc Pre medical but could not able to get good marks in the MCAT entry test so there are more possibilities that students will be rejected from taking admission in the Medical Colleges of the Pakistan.
Admission Process of Medical College UHS
MCAT admission Test in Medical College having the basic Process which is going to be followed by the all colleges of Medical sciences in Pakistan. Here are the Admission Process of MCAT
- Admission process for public sector medical / dental institutions for the Punjab is separate from that of the Entrance Test.
- Admission shall be made strictly according to the rules and regulation and Merit contained in the Prospectus of concern Medical College.
- Admission process shall be duly advertised in the national press of Pakistan
- It should be noted that last year the last merit for admission in Public Medical / Dental Colleges in Punjab was 82.6% (aggregate).
Eligibility of Programs
B.Sc. (Hons.) Allied Health Sciences (4 years)
- Entry level for all B.Sc. Allied Health sciences Programs should be uniform and it shall be F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc. in relevant technology from a board of Intermediate & Secondary Education / equivalent (as determined by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 50 % unadjusted marks, w.e.f. academic year 2010.
- There shall be no age restriction for admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Allied Health Sciences courses.
B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)
- Selection will be purely on merit.mmittee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 50 % unadjusted marks, w.e.f. academic year 2010.
- Requisite qualification-F.Sc. Pre-medical (with at least 50% unadjusted marks).
- Age limit shall be 17 to 25 years.
- The decision of selection board / committee of respective institution will be final.
B.Sc. Nursing (2 years)
- Diploma in General nursing registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Diploma in Midwifery/for male nurses 1 year specialized course registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Minimum of 02 years’ experience
- Age limit & gender not applicable
- Admission test, interview by the Institute concerned
Read the above instructions carefully as this will really help you to know the complete procedure that what is going on in the University of Health Sciences right now and what are the new rules and regulations of the University right now according to the present scenario.