As we all know the fact that MDCAT is known as Medical & Dental College Admission Test is the test that is considered to be much important as for taking admission in the government or private sector medical or dental college or university. If the student wants to be the part of the MDCAT test, then it is important to make them fulfill out with some of the basic important requirements as necessary and you can get the complete information about the MDCAT Application Form 2018 Online Apply Last Date from here with How to Apply for MCAT Test in Pakistan. The side of the Provincial Government has been accountable as meant for the arrangement of the entry test for the students.
These admissions entry test is held within the medical institutes both private and public sector. In Islamabad, the procedure of the MDCAT is normally held as under the supervision of the Ministry of Health. In Punjab University of Health Sciences is responsible for the side of conducting MDCAT test in Pakistan. It is to be highlighted that the Medical College Admission test is the yearly based standardized medical entrance exam. It is carried out as every year by the side of the University of Health Sciences (UHS) in Punjab.
MDCAT Application Form 2018 Online Apply Last Date
MDCAT Application Form 2018 Online Apply Procedure:
Here below you can easily find the detail information regarding MDCAT Application Form 2018 Online Apply Last Date. Keep reading this article till the end. The application procedure is simple and easy. Just keep following below-listed instructions.
- If you want to apply online, then, first of all, you will be logging into the site bankislami.com.pk. You will make the click on the option” register” that will make you offer with the simple application form appearing for the applicants.
- Now you will be asked to upload his or her recent color photograph that has to be not more than a 2MB file. As you are done with it you have to make the click at the option of “submit”his or her application simply by clicking the “submit”
- It is to be mentioned that on one CNIC, just one application form will be put into the submission.
- As you are all done with the successful submission of application form, the applicant will be assigned a“unique application serial number”.
- All along with the printed application form, the application will make the visit to the nearest branch of BankIslami (Pvt) Ltd for the submission of fee. The submission fee is around 500/-(in cash) which you will be submitting to the concerned bank.
Eligibility Criteria for MDCAT:
- FSc Pre-Medical Part II students are eligible to apply
- The marks sheet of FSc Pre-Medical must attest by his/her institute.
- A candidate must have 60% marks (660/1100) in FSc Pre-Medical group or equivalent (excluding marks of Hifz)
- A-Level students or American 12th Grade students are required to submit a certificate issued by IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairman)
- There is no age limit for MDCAT Test
- Without domicile, the applicant is not eligible to sit in MDCAT test
Important Dates and Deadline for MDCAT Test 2018:
Every single year the MDCAT test is held in the month of September. It is being expected that this year in 2018 as well the same month schedule will be followed up. MDCAT Test Date is 16 September. Until now no confirmed date has been announced. All interested and eligible candidates must apply before due date.