Punjab University (PU) Equivalence Certificate complete Procedure is listed here describing that what Document and Requirement should be completed in order to get the equivalence Certificate. This certificate are for those students who have completed their previous education from the foreign countries and now want to take admission in the any university of Pakistan so till you did not have an equivalence certificate you are not able to get admission in any university of Pakistan. This is a certificate that define that your degree you get from any foreign institute is equivalent to what degree in Pakistan that means if it is equivalent to Bachelor then you are eligible for the master program admission. This equivalence certificate is very important for candidates wishing to take admission here in Pakistan as to facilitate students Punjab University makes the procedure of getting equivalence certificate very easy and simple but students are not much familiar about this procedure that is the reason that they faces many problem when they want this certificate and ask everyone in the University that where to get the form, where to submit fee, What is the procedure, What is the fee etc etc so to solve your problem we are here to provide your all the required information. So have a look down there.
Equivalence Certificate PU Procedure Document Requirement
- First of all candidates have to get the application form from the University or you can easily download the form from this page.
- Then submit the fee to the Bank
- Complete your application form with the correct information
- Attach all the required documents with the form
- submit the form to the admin office of the Punjab University.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM
Equivalence Certificate Fee:
The Fee for Equivalence Certificate is Rs.1950/- (Non Refundable) to be deposited in the Habib Bank, University Branch.
Documents Required to Attach:
- Original and attested photocopy of each degree/diploma obtained with English translation, if required.
- Photocopy of transcripts year-wise duly signed & stamped by the issuing authority.
- Proof of registration for the degree/diploma (a copy of admission letter etc. be provided).
- Printed/photocopy of the syllabus from the official record of the institution conferring the degree (English version only).
- Documentary evidence of completion of studies abroad, (supported by original and a photocopy of passport with visa entries, University letter etc.)
- Equivalence by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- A cop of Certificate of Registration of Pakistan Engineering Council/Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
- Equivalence Fee (Original Bank Challan).
Now you are much familiar with the Equivalence Certificate Punjab University Procedure so you will now do not have to face any kind of hurdle or problem while getting this certificate so get your certificate and take admission in the university you want to.