Women Development Department Govt Sindh Karachi Jobs 2012 is announced and applicants can submit their applications for vacant posts before 15th November, 2012. This department was established in year 1979 and was upgraded in year 1995. From the first day of Women Development Department inception its objective is the maintain Women’s issue and make sure that the women get equal rights in province Sindh as women are about 50% of the total population of Pakistan. This department is still working to eliminate the gender differences which is in the mind of the people of Pakistan.
Publications of the women Development departments are memories of Fatima Jinnah, Agreement to eliminate discrimination against women, Women in education in Pakistan, Year book 2003-4, Qaumi Mansooba-e-Amal. Here down are the Women Development Department Govt Sindh Karachi Jobs details have a look down there. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced persons preferably females, domiciled in Sindh for the following posts on contract basis ans SNE for the government of Sindh annual Development program projects “Implementaions of Gender Reform Action Plan” (GRAP) Sindh.
Women Development Department Govt Sindh Karachi Jobs 2012
Click on the image above to image to see in bigger size.
- The post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the top right side of the envelope and also in the application.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already employed in District/ Provincial/ Federal Government/Public Sector/ Semi-Government oraganization must route their applications through proper channel.
- Only eligiblec andidates will be called for written test/ Interview.
- For positions/Posts in District Offices (GRAP) the applicants must be holding domicile of thier respective district.
- Urban, Rural, Disabled and Women Quota shall be strictly adhered to.