Now you can Join Pak Army As Junior Commissioned Officer 2019 Online Registration because Junior Commissioned officer Jobs 2019 is now open so all those candidates who are eligible for the post of Pakistan Army 2019 can apply from the Month of October as the registration are open from October to November every year. The complete process of the recruitment and the eligibility criteria is discussed in detail here so read this article till the end. The moto of the Pak Army is the “Men At Their Best” so if you want to be best this is your perfect chance. Pak Army is a very attractive armed Force that protects the border of Pakistan from all sides so that the enemies cannot dare to enter into the premises of Pakistan. Pakistan Army is among the best armies of the world and now the officials are giving you a chance to become a part of this Armed Forces and join to protect Pakistan. Educational Criteria for the posts is not so high as it is just FSc. So if you have cleared your FSc degree then you are eligible for the post and after the final selection which is being made by the higher authorities you will be in the armed forces group so here is the complete Join Pak Army As Junior Commissioned Officer 2019 Online Registration have a look down there. After reading the whole post, you can easily apply for the posts.
Join Pak Army As Junior Commissioned Officer 2019 Online Registration
Available posts for Join Pak Army
Pak Army has announced vacant posts in the following fields:
- Junior Commissioned Officer
Important Dates for the Pak Army Jobs
- Starting date for Applications: 15 October 2019
- Last date for Applications: 15 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Commissioned Officer
- The age of the candidate must be between 20 to 28 years on 1st April 2020.
- The height of the candidate must be more than 5ft. 3 inch.
- The candidates still working in the Pak Army must have age between 22 to 35 years and has a job service between 1 to 16 Years.
- The Candidate must have education from a religious seminary that is approved by the Higher Education Commission.
- Candidate must have at least FA/FSC or equivalent degree from any Educational Board of Pakistan.
- Skills, recitation and Memorization skills will be considered in Arabic dialect regarding everyday affairs.
Documents Require at AS&RC:
The documents which are required at the Army Selection and Recruitment Center are:
- 2 Attested copies of all the Educational Certificates.
- Attested copies of your Computerized National Identity card or Form-B.
- Father CNIC card attested copy.
- Domicile of the District.
- 4 recently taken passport size photographs.
- All certificates and documents must be approved by the Higher Educational Officer.
Pak Army Jobs 2019 Selection Procedure:
- Visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk if you want to apply online.
- Candidate can submit the Registration Application Form to the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center in between 15th October to 15th November.
- The application forms can be taken from the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (Quetta, Karachi, Hyderabad, Panu Aaqil, Multan, Faisalabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Muzafarabad, Gilgit, Khuzdar, and DI Khan).
- First of all the physical test is taken from the candidates and after that educational, mentally and Physically checked by the selection committee.
- All the candidates should be selected on merit basis.
- Candidates having other technically education like Engineering and Medical should get preferences on others.
- Candidates having a driving license get a preference for the post of driver.
- During the training of the candidates, the candidate who shows better performance must get a chance to be an officer in the Pakistan Army.
For More Information:
Join Pak Army As Junior Commissioned Officer 2019 Online Registration Visit your nearest Army Selection & Recruitment center.
Or visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.