Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Educated Youth Unemployment Monthly Scholarship 2014 starts so application Form, Criteria Criteria, Complete procedure and all other information which may you useful for you is explained on this page. So all those candidates who wants to apply for the Youth Unemployment Monthly Scholarship can apply till 7th may, 2014 as this is the last date to apply. If you are among those students who have completed their education from 1st July 2013 to 30th April 2014 then you are the eligible candidate and can apply though the proper procedure which is mention below. There is an amount of Rs. 500 Millions are decided to fix for the monthly stipend for the youth of the KPK that are all unemployed person who have recently completed their master education of Alamia degree from a recognized institutions. So all those candidates who lied in this category will get Rs. 2000/- per months through their bank accounts.
This Unemployed youth Scheme will supervise by the secretary Finance and other members like Secretary Higher Education, Secretary Auqaf Department, Secretary youth Affairs. This is all done to make the process more near and clean so that only the deserving students can get this Scholarship and find out some of the job for them self. The complete procedure that how you can submit the application form and from where you can get it along with the eligibility criteria in details is available down on this page so that y0u could have an easy excess to that. So candidates scroll down this page and lets have the complete information of the Youth Unemployment Monthly Scholarship.
KPK Educated Youth Unemployment Monthly Scholarship Form, Criteria
- All those candidates who are unemployed and have completed their master degree or Alamia degree in the 1st Division which is about 60% marks in the annual system and 70% in the semester system from any Public Sector University of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and registered Deni Madrassah that are located in that city.
- The degree should be completed in between the period of 1st July, 2013 to 30th June, 2014
- Candidates should hold domicile of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or Fata Domicile is also eligible but not other than that.
- Candidates are not working in any public sector, private Sector Organization
- candidates should have to open their account in the Bank of Khyber
- The scholarship will be totally provided on the merit basis.
Application Form Procedure:
- All those candidates who wants to apply for the scholarship first of all have to laid down on the eligibility crietria as mentioned above and after that the candidates of all the Public sector univeristy can apply through the application form along with thier master degree.
- Candidates from the register Deni madaris can also took the form which is available to the relevant Wafaq, Tanzeem provincial office. Those students can apply on the behalf of the Alamia cetificate.
- To make the procedure transparent first of all the candidates submit thier application form to their own univeristy head after that Univeristy will prepare a list of all eligible candidates and then it is forwarded to the Higher Education Commission
- Candidates can download the Application form from this page easily so click on the link below and download the form
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM
For More information Please Contact:
Project Managament Unit Office
Opposite Government College, Faqir Abad
Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa