Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority PNRA offers postgraduate Fellowship in admission at the Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS) Islamabad and Karachi Institute of Nuclear Power Engineering (KINOP) Karachi. So if you are among those candidates who laid down on the eligibility criteria of this fellowship then you can get the online application form from this page so that you can easily download and submit it back to the officials within due date. The official declared last date for the PNRA postgraduate fellowship is 12th May, 2014 other than that candidates can also apply online so the both the procedure with all the other information regarding the eligibility Criteria, Features of this fellowship program and the procedure to submit the application form is discussed on this page so have a view of this page till end to get all the latest updates.
All the candidates for this Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority PNRA Fellowship will be selected totally on the merit basis from different provinces of the Pakistan including AJK and FATA. In this fellowship the candidates will also get the living allowance of Rs. 25000/- per month other than the tuition fee, free hostel, free transportation and the medical treatment. The total duration of this fellowship is 2 years. Once the candidate complete this MS from PIEAS and KINPOE he will be placed as a assistant engineer / Scientific officer in PNRA. After two year of service in the SPS-8 scale the candidates will be moved to the SPS-9 scale
PNRA Postgraduate Fellowship 2014
- the candidate must have complete the pre requisite qualification as mentioned in the advertisement which is given below on this page.
- Candidates who got the first class academic career will definately get preference however the second devision candidates are also eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- The degree that the candidates have completed must be recognized from the Higher Education Commision HEC
- The Age limit of the candidates must not be exceeded from the 27 years as on December 31st, 2014
- Departmental Candidates can also apply for the fellowship but through the proper channel.
- all the candidates can submit the application form online through clicking on the lik below as there you just have to fill a form with correct information
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT FORM ONLINE
- Or candiadtes can also download the application form from here
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM
- The processing fee of the application is Rs. 1500/- for online submission and Rs. 2000/- for submission by post
- If a candidates is applying for both the PIEAS adn KINPOE then additional Rs. 300/- has to submitted by the candidates
- Application fee can be submitted to the onlin banka ccount No 0001771650501384 as title of account isPNRA Misc Account, Askari Bank.