Search by category:

Shahbaz Sharif Laptops Scheme For Evening Students 2015

Shahbaz Sharif Laptops Scheme For Evening Students 2015 all procedure will be completed by the end of January. This is again a revolutionary step of the Chief Minister (CM) Punjab  Mian Shahbaz Sharif for the brilliant students of the country so on his official page of  Facebook CM Punjab said that the next phase of 100,000 laptops are planned to given to the student of the evening sessions for the year 2015. More added he said that the first shipment of this distribution will be arrive by the 2015. These all Laptops will given to the evening classes and than after that the day scholars and more details of this news will not announced yet but will be announced soon in this month.

Shahbaz Sharif Laptops Scheme For Evening Students 2015

Last time the laptop which were distributed among the students were of DELL company and now in this scheme Government of Punjab collaborates with the HP manufacturer and laptop model which will likely to distributed is HP L1000 and the specifications of that model are as follow

Shahbaz Sharif Laptops Scheme For Evening Students 2015

This year CM Punjab Also distributes 100,000 laptops of Dell to the graduation student under in Punjab Youth laptop Scheme. CM Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif done a lot of things for the youngsters of Pakistan just to promote education in Pakistan like Punjab Youth Festival, Punjab Scholarship Program and this Punjab Youth Laptop Scheme. But this is our bad luck or whatever every step of Shahbaz Sharif that were taken to improve Pakistan meet criticism from media and other sources. Like last distributor laptop after the distribution were available for sale on OLX which is than monitor by the government and this is than strictly prohibited to sale and purchase of that Dell Shahbaz Sharif laptop.

This was the Message which is updated today on the official page of Shahbaz Sharif on Facebook that ““Distribution of another 100,000 laptops to merit scholars will start from next month. Laptops will be distributed to outstanding evening students first and then to brilliant day scholars. The distribution process will hopefully be completed by end on January. Criteria & mechanism to register for this phase will be published soon.”

105 Comments

1. MOST RESPECTFULLY SIR,

WHICH STUDENT READ THE OPEN UNIVERSITY AND DOING THE JOBS .THIS STUDENT IS INELIGIBLE FOR LABTOP (PUNJAB ) PLS ANALYSIS THIS . THOSE ARE STUDENT

2. sir, why bzu administration is not giving the laptops to the students of evening classes? students are already registered. plz take the action…..

3. sir i really really need laptop sir plz give me laptop ireally want this and it is honour for me if u give me laptop,and iam doing bs(hons)3rd semster frpm lahore college for university

4. sir meri apse request hai k muje btain k laptop hamen kyn ni diye ja rehe jb k hamari registration last year ho chuki thi but ab hamare name laptop ki list me q ni hen from UOS

5. sir I’m the student of BBA 3rd form evening campus of UOG. Please give me the guideline for registration for laptops. and also tell me whether I’m eligible for this or not.

6. sir plz tell me.
    kya iss dafa morning students ko laptop nai milny.i m Doing M.phil from GCU Lahore?????

7. sir plz tell me.
    kya iss dafa morning students ko laptop nai milny.i m doing M.phil from GCU lahore.???????

8. sir i am a student of M.sc Maths in BZU Multan. I took admission on disable seat.I am only one student in my class who have not receive laptop. I am not eligible through ur merit criteria.But every department has only one student of mine.If u give laptop to all of disable students in universities in same way as u give laptop to the other provinces without ur current merit criteria. So plz take intrest in mr request. Thanks

9. sir
    i am a student of MA ENGLISH i did m ed in 2012 i get marks 864/1200 and 72% but my college authority has not allow to apply LAPTOP. HOW THE PROCEDURE to apply or register of LAPTOP.PLEASE INFORME ME.

10. Sir i m a student of Mcs at FJWU, 3rd semister my CGPA is 3.32/4.0..Am i eligible for laptop,, plz tell me,, i need laptop for my studies nd projects ..plz tell how can i register??… And plz tell me the registration is going to start???… PLz sir give me a laptop,,, i shall be very thankful to you… Plz do reply..

11. Sir muje is baray main information chahiye.3rd semester walon ko laptops kyun ni diye ja rahay ub 2nd phase main??????hamara kia kasoor hai?sir mera gpa 3.63 hai aur 81% marks hain.kahan gia mian sab ka merit????hamain laptop provide kiye jyen.Mr.Admin plzzzz hamari ap se humble request hai k hamara mesg mian sab tak ponhchayen.previous year tou All B.s walo ko laptop diye gaye thay.Hamari dafa policy q change ki ja rahi hai.I’m waiting for your positive response…..

12. i am a student of m.com. i am doing m.com in shiblee college Faisalabad through sargodha university.

13. sir please tell me the specification of laptops. i do not know the basic criteria.tell me the required qualification

14. the student who are not able to get laptop and after taking part in supplementary examination 2012 he secured 60percent marks will be able to get laptop?

15. Sir I am student of 2nd year (4th semester) B.E (Industrial Electronics )CGPA is 3.1 , how should I do registration ? Am I eligible for this scheme? inform me as soon as possible,babar_rehman@iiee.edu.pk
    03333440856
    a person thirst of knowledge

16. sir i am the student of 4th year BSC from Government College of Science Multan.Please tell whether the student of BSC are eligible for laptop?please tell me about this…

17. when will you start distribution of laptop in Punjab university Institute of Chemistry Lahore for evening scholars

18. yar laptop deny hain tu jaldi do hum n web seaching karny ho ty hai boht acha kam kar rahy hain i appreciated for khademy alla punjab mera vote paka our aglli hakomat bhi inshAllha

19. “”iss distribution ko in laptops ko mein nhi manta mein nhi janta””
    \\
    CM Sb evening evening evening evening
    “GOD BLESS U”

20. A.A sir plz tell k jo 1st phase mai reh gae thy aun ko b ab hi mile gy zaroro batana sir i request plllzzzz

21. sir here in bzu,we have a class
    of 37 students of applied phy 4rth semester,having evening program,,,most of the students of our class has a CGP of above 3.00/4.00. Sir Acording to the criteria we are elegible for laptops scheme.our session is 2010-2012.kindly take serious attention to our request.thanks.

22. sir u doing gr8 job!stay blessed!sir 2012-13 mey laptop app sirf evening student ko hee ku dey gey!belky app ko her aik wo student ko dena chye jo deserve kerta hy!app ney to ist year key students ko ignore hee ker dia.kya wo pakistan ki youth nai?i got 78%marks in I.com (I) nd i want ky app sab ist year ky students ko b laptop dey!

23. Sir app sirf 2012-13 mey sirf evening students ko ku dey rhy hey.i thik app ko her us student ko laptop dena chye jo deserve kerta ho.r sir app ney 1st year key students ko to ignore hee ker dia.kya wo pakistan ki youth nai?plzzzzzzzzzzz give me one laptop.i really need it!nd i got 76% in I.com part 1.i hope app is per sochey gey zroor!stay blessed!

24. sir i have completed my M.Sc in 2012 and now i got admission in M.Phil in Arid Univerrsity plz give me laptop because in M.phil for research work i will strickly needed this so plz sir help me i will be very thankfull to you

25. i have completed my b.com from punjab university in 2012 getting 69% marks.my roll no is 32277.please get me registered and give me laptop.And please private affiliated colleges ko b laptop dain.

26. yar evening walon ko itni late laptop de rahe he ye kya bat hoi give me urgent laptop because i nedd for study plz start distribution soon

1. ya allah merit 90 % hoooo

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn