Search by category:

Punjab University (PU) BA/BSc Supplementary Result 2015

Punjab University (PU) BA/BSc Supplementary Result 2015 for 1st year and 2nd year is here on this page. It is expected that the Punjab University officials will announce BA/BSc result in the month of December but it is not ay official announcement  as yet their is no official announcement is being made from the Punjab University official. Punjab University take exams of Bachelor of Arts (BA) and bachelor of Science (BSc) supplementary exam in the last month that is October. There are some some web pages that are announcing the date for the BAA/BSc supplementary result but the officials have said that the exact result date is not decided yet and will be announce soon in a press conference in front of all media.

In the final exams of BA/BSc the ratio of passing candidates is just 39% and remaining 61% have appeared in the supplementary exams 2015. This exams are like a second chance for the candidates to get them self clear and got passing marks in BA/BSc exams so that their bachelor degree would be completed. On this page we will update the supplementary result 2015 of Punjab University for BA/BSc so stay in touch with this page if you want to get your accurate and timely result. Viewers can check your result here on this page by just entering their roll number and name in the section below which will be available here on the day of the result.

Punjab University (PU) BA/BSc Supplementary Result 2015

Punjab University (PU) BA/BSc Supplementary Result 2015

Punjab University (PU) BA, BSc Supplementary Result 2015

All those student who got again supply in the supplementary exams 2015 still got a chance to clear this as they still have a second chance. So those student can again submit their application form with the annual BA/BSc exams 2015 application submission dates and by this way you can appear in the exams to clear your supplementary. Annual exams BA/BSc dates for application submission is not declared yet but will be soon

Punjab University is among the oldest and biggest university of the world who’s degree is not recognized in just Pakistan but all over the world because of their quality education on which University never compromise since its inceptions. This is like a dream of every student to get enrolled under the Punjab University but due to limited seats not every student is so much lucky to get his bachelor or master degree from Punjab University.

There are total three chances are given to the student to get passing marks in all subjects and this is the second chance for all those students who are willing to get a Bachelor level degree from Punjab University and if due to some genuine reason or any other reason one could not able to get passing marks in the second chance than he/she will be given a third chance from the University Officials so that they could have passing marks in their supply exams. so here on this page now you can check your Punjab University (PU) BA/BSc Supplementary Result 2015 as soon as the official will declare the result.

332 Comments

  1. plz paper sahe check kariay ga.our future depends upon it.plz result ki exact date jaldi anounce kr den.

    Reply
  2. khuda k liye ab to result anounce kr dein phle b jaan booj kr supply di hai ab result mein to zaleel na kren

    Reply
  3. A.A, b.a bsc ka supply ka result december k last week me hai..
    mera to result ni hai,but ap sab ki bechaini daikh k socha me hi bta du;-) BEST OF LUCK!!!!

    Reply
    1. dear frndz b.a ka rzlt 14th decmbr ya 21st decmbr ko aaey ga….ye 2no hi exact date hyn….and don’t wry…..

      Reply
  4. 7145 my rol no. Asim prince sb ap har blog py apny 3nu numbers daity ho. Aik kafi hta ha yar. Ma ap ko inform krt du ga.

    Reply
  5. plz pray 4me friends
    or plz koi bta skta hai k agr kisi ki suplly phr a jati hai to wo annual mai appear ho sakta hai k nae???????? plz my contect num is 03117640650

    Reply
  6. there is no need to get worrried about that if you could not pass the supply then u can go for another attempt nd supply ka dakhlay ki date b late hoti ha jb result ata ha to dakhlay on ho jatey hain

    Reply
  7. plz ap sb b hmara lia dua karain mujha duoan ki bht zrorat ha or plz btha dayin ka kis date ko aya raha ha result

    Reply
  8. Plz koi bata dy k agr supply clear na ho to next examz k liy admission kaisy bhijwa skty hain q k admission to off ho chuky hain….plz kisi ko pata hy to bata dy…pata nhe ye result kb aye ga jan halak mein atkai hui hy hum sb ki…..Allah hum sb ko pas kary…ameen

    Reply
  9. hey b.a ka result kab plz inform me on my numbers Allah pak sabko kamyaab kare ameen my numbers are 03217277017.03007277017.03127277017

    Reply
          1. hahhahhah o bhai ab 4 saal mein itne hlw hye tu ho jani chahiye thi k without paper,s k pass ho jate 😛

Post Comment