Do you know all about the Documents Required for UK Study Visa From Pakistan if no then do not worry as we will provide you all from this page so that if you are applying for the Visa then you do not have to face any problem or hurdle regarding approval of student visa. So all those candidates who want to get study Visa to UK visa first of all have to justify the Universities in which they wanted to take admission in a specific course. To guide the Pakistani students regarding the UK Study Visa there are many consultants are there in Pakistan who will provide you complete guidance and the process to go on for the visa purpose. These consultant can also provide you guidance about choosing the right university and the course to join in that university.
Before you apply for the UK Students Visa make sure one thing that you have all the required documents original copies as well as the photostat copies in your hand. You need to collect all the documents that is given in the mid of this page so for this make a checklist of documents require for UK Study Visa so that before leafing your room you have all the completed sets. There is no fixed checklist for the required documents as the rules and regulations are changing every year by the governments so that is why we will provide you the complete checklist of the documents that are relevant and will support you in getting what you really want.
Documents Required Checklist for UK Study Visa
This section will clearly explain you a complete list of documents required for UK Study Visa but you should keep one thing in your mind that every students case is different from each other so the visa application should be prepared differently but if we not listed any documents that is being demanded to you when you applied for the visa then do let us know by the commenting down on this page.
Documents For Applicant Study Visa of United Kingdom (UK):
- copy of the Passport that is valid at least for 6 months more with the original passport too.
- Original CNIC card of the applicants along with a copy and it should be attested and valid.
- Call letter of acceptance of your admission from the College or University of the UK.
- Recently taken 4 passport size photographs with white background and should be in 45mm * 35mm Size.
- Original Documents along with a set of copies of all educational certificates till now and these documents should be attested from the HEC, BISE or any other board from you have done this degree.
- Original IELTS/TOEFL or relevant Score Report
- TB Screening Report of the candidates
- Original Job experience if it is applicable to your visa requirements
- Submitted High Commission Fee of the UK Embassy
- British Council Student Select Scheme Fee Rs. 6500 should also bring along with you.
Documents For Sponsor of Study Visa of UK: for Documents Required for UK Study Visa From Pakistan
- Affidavit which must be on a legal stamp paper of Rs. 20 of Support Attested by Notary Public
- Affidavit of Property Evaluation id it is needed according to your applications
- Affidavit of Business or Employment Proof with the income proof on the letterhead of the organization you worked with
- Bank Statements at least for last 6 months which should be Minimum Balance of Rs. 25,00,000
- Bank Confirmation Certificate
- Copy of Sponsor’s ID Card and Passport
- Proof of Relationship with the Student
- Copy of NTN Certificate
So candidates all these Documents should be Required for UK Study Visa From Pakistan, Do prepare these documents before you applying for the student visa of United Kingdom.