Do you know that what are the main and important UK Student Visa Documents Checklist Pakistan? Well we all know that when you are applying for the UK student visa then there are some of the major documents that you have to attach alongside with the visa application. Now if you are applying newly then we are sure that you will not be well aware from the main documents that should be necessarily placed all along with the UK student visa. When you are applying for the student visa you even have to attach some documents of sponsor as well. Every year there are thousands of applicants who move to the UK Universities to get their Graduation and Master’s Education and if you are also among those students who are looking forward to go to the UK on Students Visa then stay in touch with this page as the complete Documents Checklist is available to this page here down so have a look down.
UK Student Visa Documents Checklist Pakistan
UK Student Visa Documents Checklist Pakistan:
- You should be attaching the copy of your passport as well that is valid just 6 months more than the original passport.
- You should be attaching the original CNIC of the applicant as well all along with its copy in attested form.
- You should be attaching the copy of the letter of university confirmation.
- 4 passport sizes recent photographs have to be attached as well.
- You should be attaching all of your original documents along with the visa right from the beginning of the school, college as well as university level.
- You should be attaching the original documents of IELTS and TOEFL score card as well.
- You should be attaching the report of TB screening test as well.
- You have to attach the report of submitting the high commission fee that is almost Rs.1500.
- You should be paying up British Council Student Selection Scheme that is almost Rs.6500.
- You should be attaching legal affidivity as well. ‘
- You should have the bank confirmation letter that will going to be attached all along with the visa documents.
- You must have NTN certificate as well.
- If some company or person is sponsoring you then you should be attaching their ID card and passport copies as well.
- You should be mentioning your relationship with the sponsor person or company as well.
You can even get yourself link with some consultant as well who can let you know better that what major documents you have to arrange for UK student visa. So collect all of these above mentioned documents right now and we are sure that your visa will never going to face disapproval. It is all about the UK Student Visa Documents Checklist Pakistan.