Table of Contents
If you are looking for Balochistan University Quetta Admission 2023 then you are on the right page. UOB is inviting admissions to BS programs. So, if you have completed your intermediate, then this is the best time to apply for the undergraduate. The University of Balochistan is a government university that was established in 1970. It is situated in Quetta. From the first day of its foundation, it is providing the best studies. It hires the best staff and management. The teaching staff has a brilliant educational record and there is a chance to study under the best teachers. It offers several programs and opens admission in Spring and Fall. UOB is one of the best educational institutes in Balochistan. It takes an entry test for admission and then declares the UOB NTS Admission Test result 2023. So, if you are also interested, then the completed admission procedure is given below.
Balochistan University Quetta Admission 2023
The last date for the application submission is 06 February 2023 as well as they will start the classes in February or March. On the other hand, all the candidates will apply online before the last date because, after the due date, they will not accept your applications.
|Last Date to Apply Online||06 February 2023|
|Test and Interview||Update Soon|
|Display of 1st Merit List||Update Soon|
|Deposit of Admission Fee||Update Soon|
|Commencement of classes||Update Soon|
Programs Offered in Admission 2023
Admissions are open in various BS programs in the following faculties:
|Life Sciences (excluding MBBS and BDS)|
|Literature & Languages|
|Education & Humanities|
|Management Sciences, Business & IT|
|Earth and Environmental Sciences|
|Pharmacy & Health Sciences|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- For admission in BS programs, the candidates must have completed Intermediate or equivalent as required for the specific programs.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in the entry test taken by the university.
Applying Procedure for Admissions
- In order to apply online for admissions, CLICK HERE
- Now, select the campus where you want to apply for it.
- A page will open where you have to give the initial options about your application program and also give your CNIC Number and then proceed.
- Now, fill out the form given below on this page after proceeding.
- Get the challan form of Rs.1000 from any branch of HBL/ABL and deposit it.
- Complete and submit your applications before the last date to apply.
- Applying to more than one department will cost you about Rs.500 in addition to Rs.1000.
- Incomplete or Late applications will not be processed.
Documents to Attach with Form
Attach the following copies of the original documents with the form.
- Copies of all the educational certificates.
- Candidate’s or his Father’s Domicile certificate.
- Applicant’s CNIC
- 04 Recent colored photographs.
- If applying for B-category, then submit an Affidavit attested by the Magistrate 1st-class and signed by the employer where the parents/brother/sister/spouse is serving.
- Bring original documents at the time of the interview otherwise, you will not be considered for admission.
So admissions are open in BS programs. According to the officials, the number of seats is very limited. So, if you are also interested, then apply now before the last date. It offers admissions on a merit basis. This is one of the best chances to get admission to one of the best institutes in Balochistan. So, this was all about Balochistan University Quetta Admission 2023. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay connected with us for more updates.