The page created for Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2019 is open for postgraduate programs. Students having bachelor degree are allowed to check Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2019 Form Download Last Date for admission from this page. It is a government medical institute which is working under the roof of Pakistan’s Ministry of health. It was incorporated in 1988 and gained autonomous status in 2002. This is the only institute of Pakistan which is offering PhD in Public health. It is affiliated with the Quaid-i-Azam University and linked with different national and international universities. All these programs offered by this academy are accredited by the Pakistan medical and Dental council. It is standing in the list of PMDC Recognized Medical and dental colleges and Universities in Pakistan. This institute also takes entry test for these admissions and also conducts interview. In this article you will learn about the Health Services Academy Admissions 2019.
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2019 Form Download Last Date
According to the advertisement given below the HSA Islamabad offering admission in following programs. Further the below narrative will aware about the way of admission form download and finally last date for the admission form submission aspect. The HSA Islamabad is going to consider as per the delighted terms for the advertisement of HSA. The below given online apply link will have the download aspect for the candidates through nice and justified approach.
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2019 Offered Programs:
This institute offers different postgraduate medical programs to students every year. Currently admissions are opened for these programs.
- PhD in Public Health
- FCPS in Community Medicine
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Extended Master of Science in Public Health
- MSC in Health and Management Economics
HSA Islamabad Admissions 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates, who have passed M.Phil Ms in any public health discipline from any HEC or PMDC recognized university are allowed to take admission in PhD
- For FCPS, candidate must have clear FCPS part 1 in relevant field
- For masters admission, candidate must have MBBS, BDS or other 16 year of education in medical field
- 40% seats will be granted on merit basis, however, rest of the 60% seats will be granted according to the provincial quota (Punjab 32%, Sindh 12%, KPK 08%, Balochistan o4%, FATA 03%, AJK 01%)
- 35% sears are reserved for the women, likewise, 10% seats are for non-physicians and 20% for candidates of private sectors
- Entry Test and interview is also compulsory for admissions
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions Last Date:
Last Date for submission of Admission form is 07th December 2018
Admissions Of HSA Islamabad 2019 Procedure:
Health Services Academy Admissions are open and students are allowed to download admission form from https://www.hsa.edu.pk. 2nd step while doing online registration is to pay 2000 bank draft in favor of Health services academy Islamabad. Attach certificates, id card and passport size pictures and send it through TCS or courier.