Search by category:

Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2023

The page created for Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2023 is open for postgraduate programs. Students having bachelor’s degrees are allowed to check Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2023 Form Download Last Date for admission from this page. It is a government medical institute that is working under the roof of Pakistan’s Ministry of health. It was incorporated in 1988 and gained autonomous status in 2002. This is the only institute in Pakistan offering a Ph.D. in Public health. It is affiliated with Quaid-i-Azam University and linked with different national and international universities. All these programs offered by this academy are accredited by the Pakistan Medical and Dental council. It is standing in the list of PMDC Recognized Medical and dental colleges and Universities in Pakistan. This institute also takes entry tests for these admissions and also conducts interviews. In this article, you will learn about the Health Services Academy Admissions 2023.

Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2023

Apply Online

According to the advertisement given below the HSA Islamabad offers admission in the following programs. Further, the below narrative is well aware of the way admission forms were downloaded and finally the last date for the admission form submission aspect. The HSA Islamabad is going to consider the delighted terms for the advertisement of HSA. The below given online application link will have the download aspect for the candidates through a nice and justified approach.

Health Services Academy Admissions 2023 Offered Programs:

This institute offers different postgraduate medical programs to students every year. Currently, admissions are open for these programs.

  • Ph.D. in Public Health.
  • FCPS in Community Medicine.
  • Master of Science in Public Health.
  • Extended Master of Science in Public Health.
  • MSC in Health and Management Economics.

Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2023

HSA Islamabad Admissions 2023 Eligibility Criteria:

  • Candidates, who have passed M.Phil Ms in any public health discipline from any HEC or PMDC-recognized university are allowed to take Admission to Ph.D.
  • For FCPS, the candidate must have clear FCPS part 1 in the relevant field.
  • For master’s admission, the candidate must have MBBS, BDS, or other 16 years of education in the medical field
  • 40% of seats will be granted on a merit basis, however, the rest of the 60% of seats will be granted according to the provincial quota (Punjab 32%, Sindh 12%, KPK 08%, Balochistan o4%, FATA 03%, AJK 01%).
  • 35% of seats are reserved for women, likewise, 10% of seats are for non-physicians, and 20% for candidates of the private sector.
  • Entry Test and interview is also compulsory for admissions.

Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions Last Date:

The last date of admission is March 2023. On the other hand, this is the finalized date because after this date they will not take the admission form. Moreover, if they extend the last dast then we will share it on this page.

Health Services Academy Admissions are open and students are allowed to download the admission forms from 2nd step while doing online registration is to pay a 2000 bank draft in favor of Health services academy Islamabad. Attach certificates, id cards, and passport-size pictures and send them through TCS or courier.

error: Content is protected !!