Mohi Ud Din Islamic University Mirpur Pharm D Admission 2018 is open for Pharm D and DPT program. Students who want to pursue these degrees can apply for the admission. Before applying for the admission, please check Mohi Ud Din Islamic University Pharm D Form Last Date from this page. This is a private university which was established in Nerian Sharif Azad Kashmir under an Act. This university is recognized by the Higher Education Commission and chartered by the government of Pakistan. This university falls in W (A) category. This university offers many undergraduate programs including, MBBS, BBA, MBA and many others. Mohi Ud Din Islamic University AJK Admission 2018 will be provided to students on merit basis. Students with more than 60% marks will allowed to take admission. In this article you will learn about the Mohi Ud Din Islamic University Mirpur Pharm D Admission 2018.
Mohi Ud Din Islamic University Mirpur Pharm D Admission 2018 Form Last Date
- Candidates who have passed intermediate with biology / FSC pre medical are allowed to take admission
- It is mandatory for applicants to have at least 60% marks in their inter annual exam
- A Level and American School Diploma holder are also allowed to take admission
- In Case of A level or American School Diploma, students have to bring an equivalence certificate which can be obtain from IBCC
- If the marks is less than 60% after equivalence than student will not allowed to apply for the admission
Mohi Ud Din Islamic University Pharm D Admission Last Date:
Last date to apply for the admission is December 2018.
Mohi Ud Din Islamic University Mirpur Pharm D Admission Procedure:
Mohi Ud Din Islamic University Mirpur Pharm D Admission 2018 is open for Pharm.D students. Students are now allowed to purchase their application forms along with prospectuses from the admin office of this institute. Students are also allowed to do online registration at miu.edu.pk. There you have to select Admission than online admission. An application form will be appear which you have to fill and upload your fresh photograph in order to get admission. Merit list will be displayed soon for selected students for admission. Students can also download online application form and submit manually after filling that printed application form.