It is announced that Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad Admission 2019 is now open. If you have done FSC or equivalent studies than you are eligible to take admission in Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University SZABMU MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 Online Form. It is a government medical university which was established in 2013 in Islamabad. It is recognized by the Higher education commission and also has its many constituent colleges including Federal Medical and Dental College Islamabad. SZABMU opens admission every year for MBBS/BDS programs. Online registrations have started for the MBBS/BDS programs and students are allowed to apply for admission before the last date. In this article, you will learn about Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Postgraduate Admission 2019. There are various Private Colleges under this University. These Colleges opens admissions on the basis of SZABMU plan.
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad Admission 2019
Private Sector Colleges under SZABMU
- Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad
- HBS Medical & Dental College, Islamabad
- Islamabad Medical & Dental College
- Mohiuddin Medical College, Mirpur
- Shifa College of Medicine, Islamabad
- HBS Dental College, Islamabad
- Islamic International Dental College, Islamabad
- Dental Section, Islamabad Medical and Dental College, Islamabad
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University SZABMU Admission Schedule
|Registration of admission starting||30 September 2019|
|Last date for online admission||17 October 2019|
|Last date to submit documents||21 October 2019|
|1st Merit List||29 November 2019|
Merit Formula for the Admission
- HSSC/FSc.(Pre Medical)/equivalence = 50%
- Admission Test = 50%
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Eligibility Criteria:
- Those candidates who have passed HSSC or equal Program with 70% marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed the MDCAT-2019 with a score of 60% or above.
- Students with A levels or other international programs are also allowed to take admission after submission of the equivalence certificate which is obtainable from IBCC.
- The foreign students must have passed the SAT-II exam with a minimum score of 5.50 in subjects including Biology, Chemistry and Math/Physics or have passed the foreign MCAT test.
- Foreign students must have a valid IBCC certificate.
SZABMU Admission procedure:
If you want to apply for the SZABMU admission procedure, then you have to follow the following steps:
- Visit http://admissions.szabmu.edu.pk/private in order for online admission.
- Register yourself with the help of a valid email address and CNIC.
- After registration, login and fill the form completely and submit it on 17th October 2019 before 4.00 P.M.
- The fee for application processing is Rs.3000/-as per category which is not refundable.
Documents required for SZABMU Admission:
- 1 attested copy of the original certificate of SSC/equivalence and HSSC/equivalence result.
- 1 attested copy of O-level and A-level result (for foreign students).
- 1 attested copy of the MDCAT test.
- 1 attested Domicile, CNIC/Form B, CNIC of Father/Guardian, recent passport size photograph of candidate and Hafiz e Quran certificate (for Hafiz e Quran) students.
- For foreign students, 1 attested copy of SAT-II or MCAT taken by foreign system.
SZABMU Admissions 2019
So the candidates who have applied for the universities have to wait for the Merit List because Merit List will assure the admission in any Institute. Those, who still haven’t applied for the admissions should do it early before the last date. So keep connected with us for the latest updates from Educational System.