Bahauddin Zakaria University BZU Multan BA BSc Admission Form 2020 Fee Schedule complete schedule will be announced here at this page. It has been declared online on its officials website and we are presenting you here on this page. All regular and private students who have registered with BZU are now invited to submit their admission forms at BZU Multan for appearing in annual examination 2020. According to the notification there are two chances and two fees (single and late double fee) accordingly. Students have to download BZU BA, BSc admission form from below given link and then by following the instructions given here must submit via online or via relevant bank. University’s authority will not accept that form which is received by hand or by post and or any admission form which is incomplete or filled wrongly or any cut marking is been posted in it. BZU Multan BA/ BSC Date Sheet will be available here. It will get the bzu bsc registration 2020 last date. So it is to be suggested and advised you that you must download BZU Multan BA Admission Form 2020 and BZU Multan BSc admission form 2020, fill your form by keeping your original documents in front of you so that even a bit mistake couldn’t be seen. Keep reading this post for further details and notification.You must focus upon the january and other months as mentioned in bzu ba registration 2020 last date.
BZU Multan BA BSc Admission Form 2020 Fee Schedule
- Admission form could be download from the BZU Multan Official Website, Photocopy of admission form is also allowed. It is the way forward for BZU Multan BA BSc Admission Form Fee Submission Schedule 2020.
- All regular candidates have to submit their fees at HBL / UBL prescribed branches and admission form should be submitted under head of your college
- All private candidates have to obtain their admission forms from prescribed HBL / UBL Bank Branches and after completing form resubmit this form to the same bank
- Private candidates have to attach the registration card, CNIC, latest photo with admission form
- Supplementary candidates should attach their supplementary result card with this BZU Multan BA BSc Admission Form 2020.
BZU Multan BA BSc Admission Form Schedule 2020
- Form Submission Date Without Late Fee: January, 2020
- Form Submission Date With Late Double Fee: February, 2020
- Form Submission Date After Passing Date Of Late Double Fee: In this case admission form should be reached four months before the commencement of examination
BZU Multan BA BSc Admission Fee 2020
- Fee for BA: Rs. 3000/- (Single Fee) / Rs. 6000/- (Double Fee After Passing First Last Date)
- Fee For BSc: Rs. 3200/- (Single Fee) / Rs. 6400/- (Double Fee After Passing First Last Date)
- Practical Fee Instead of Admission Fee: Rs. 1000/-Per Subject
- Only English on Medical or scholars bases: Rs. 3200/-
It is the way that can create the issues for the bzu multan ba admission 2020 last date and bzu multan bsc admission 2020 last date
After this makes sure that your admission form is completed according to the above written instructions and date and fee should be according to the above schedule.
It is hereby notify you that if any admission forms that are received even a day late from the last date will be accepted with the prescribed date according to the date and fee schedule. So this is all about BZU Multan BA BSc Admission Form 2020 Fee Schedule annual exams for regular and private candidates.