It is to inform you that PEC 8th Class Registration Form 2020 Download instructions are written here for all those schools that are going to attempt the annual examination of the class 8th. So if you are also among those candidates who are going to attempt the examination of grade 8 then you are here on the right page to get PEC online registration form for the Examination Cluster Center. The PEC has set this registration for the governmental schools for middle and primary level and optional for the private schools. The Punjab Examination Commission was established in the year of 2005 and it deals with its first batch of grades 5 and 8 in 2006 and now the PEC is working under Act XI 2010. The PEC has restricted to register all the students of 8th class from any private and public type schools and there is a completely autonomous body set for the PEC 8th Class Exams Registration 2020 that is ECC. Every school has to register their students with the ECC and get the roll number slips.
PEC 8th Class Registration Form 2020 Download
PEC 8th Class Online Registration 2020 Form
Well, candidates if you are enrolled in grade 8 with a private school English or Urdu medium you have to register yourself with the Punjab Examination Commission PEC and get your date sheet, important instructions about your registration are written bellow.
PEC Important Date Schedule
|Online Registration Starts from||21st October 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||31st December 2019|
|Starting of Exams||February 2020|
PEC 8th Class Online Registration 2020 Form Download
Grade 8 Registration Forms
|Public School Forms:||Form A||Form B|
|Private School Forms:||Form A||Form B|
|Private Individual Candidate Form|
Important Instructions to Register
- It is compulsory for all public students to register themselves.
- Students of all the schools running under the Punjab Educational Foundation must have to register themselves.
- All Government Schools must register students to relative Examination Cluster Centers (ECC).
- All Private Schools have to register the students with the nearest ECC.
- Students who want to appear in the exams individually can register themselves at any of the ECC centers in Punjab.
- Download the registration form from www.pec.edu.pk.
Documents Required for the Registration
- Copy of CNIC of Parents or guardians is required
- 2 photos of students are mandatory for registration.
- Attested copy of the candidate’s birth certificate or Form-B or admission form of school.
PEC 8th Class Registration Form 2020
So this is all about the PEC 8th Class Registration Form 2020, if you have read this article then you are suggested to follow the instructions and if you have missed any point then you are suggested to read this article again so that you can successfully register yourself with the PEC Pakistan Examination Commission. And stay connected with this page so that you can download your registration forms before others according to the officials.