Recently PM Imran Khan has launched Kamyaab Jawan Scheme by the mission to provide self-employment opportunities to the youth. So, here on this page, we have given PM Kamyab Jawan Scheme Online Apply 2019 form with all the respective information. This program consists of 6 schemes which will provide self-employment opportunities to the youth from 18 years of age to 45 years of age. Small businesses and startups can take benefit from these loans will provide ranging from 10000 to 5000000 by the banks. The National Bank of Pakistan is playing a leading role in this scheme. Loans will also be given to people by the bank of Punjab and Khyber. So, this is a beautiful chance for the youth of Pakistan. For example, those students, who are looking for their studies but can’t do anything because they don’t have enough money to study further. So, those students have a chance to apply for this scheme and get benefit from this beneficial scheme. Below we will briefly discuss this scheme:
PM Kamyab Jawan Scheme Online Apply 2019 Last Date
Well, the government has announced the scheme which is going to help a lot to the youth of Pakistan. The goal of this program is to make the people of Pakistan self-dependent so that in a difficult time, they can battle with the challenges. So, the chance is here for the youth. Here are the requirements and terms for the Scheme.
- Citizens having valid CNIC with age 21 to 45 years can apply for these loans through different banks, For IT/E commerce-related business applicants of 18 years are also eligible.
- 25 % of the loans will be given to women.
PM Kamyab Jawan Scheme Online Apply:
- Applicants can apply for the scheme by visiting the page of the Kamyab Jawan Scheme.
- The link is also given here on this page. So, click the link and enter the site to apply online.
- After entering the site, the applicant has to put his name, the Bank name their on the preferred area.
- Then in the space given for CNIC, the applicant has to put his CNIC number and its correct issuance date.
- Then select the gender, Date of Birth, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s CNIC number, Address, Phone number, Job detail and after giving all information about yourself, select the info for the type and amount of loan.
- Click the given link to apply online:
- The application processing fee is Rs.100-/. SMEDA has made help desks so that borrowers can take guidance from there regarding submission of application.
- You can also contact any of the bank branches mentioned above for help and guidance.
Time Duration for the Loans:
The time period of this loan is 8 years which includes 1 year of the grace period.
Amount of Loan:
- The loan amount from rupees 10,000 to 100000 will be distributed on a priority basis in 45 different underprivileged districts in Pakistan.
- For loans less than or equal to five lac the markup rate will be 6% per annum while the amount of loans greater than 5 lac will have 8% markup per annum.
- The government itself will pay the difference to the cost of KIBOR + 500 BPS.
Requirements for Security:
For the person taking a loan of less than or greater than 5 lac will give guarantee himself while the person taking amount more than 500000 will follow rules according to bank policy.
PM Kamyab Jawan Scheme Last Date 2019
Last Date: Coming soon
All the people seeking to take a loan should fill the online form correctly and save all the information before submission as a proofread, read the form again so that the mistakes should be corrected if there are any then submit the form. The applications will take 30 days to proceed after submission. Keep that thing in might that form once submitted will not be editable again. No documents are needed at the time of form submission. All the applicants following terms and conditions of this scheme will be treated equal and strictly according to merit as per the policy of banks State Bank of Pakistan rules and regulation.