Malakand Board Matric 9th, 10th Class Supply Result 2019

It is to alert all the Matric students that the Malakand Board Matric 9th, 10th Class Supply Result 2019 is going to announce soon. As the Malakand Board officials have already announced the Annual examination Result for the Matric 9th, 10th class in the month of August but there are some students due to some reason or because of their own careless attitude did not able to get passing marks in one or more than one subject. Well, the passing marks in any of the subject are just 33% but the passing ratio of the Matric annual examination is just 48% that means the remaining 52% of students are among those who got supply in one or more subjects. So after the declaration of the Malakand Board Matric Annual exams result the officials are busy in preparation to conduct the supplementary examination from all these 52%. Hence then the Matric Supply Exams Date sheet was announced and the last paper of the supply was in September. Now all the students who appeared in the Supplementary Examination are waiting for the Malakand Board SSC Supply Result 2019. So that is why we will provide it here on this page. As the date of the result will be announced by the officials, you will be able to get your Matric Supply result 2019 from this website which is the fastest-growing educational site of Pakistan. All you have to do is to visit ilm.com.pk regularly to check the date of result. You can also check your result from the official web of BISE Malakand. To check your result, you just have to enter your roll no. in the given space and you will be able to get your result.

Malakand Board Matric 9th, 10th Class Supply Result 2019

Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Malakand is one of the educational board of the KPK province that is working for the betterment of the educational system in the province. The officials of the board are continuously trying to provide the quality of education to each and every student who is registered from the Malakand Board for the appearance in the Matric and Intermediate annual as well as the supplementary examination. Now as you all know that the annual examination of the Matric class is already announced by the Malakand Officials but soon after the declaration of the 9th, 10th class annual examination the officials are again busy in the preparation of the Supplementary examination because many of the students got supply in one or more than one subject.

Malakand Board Matric Supplementary Result 2019

Malakand Board SSC Class Supply Result 2019

Students can check their results by putting their roll numbers in the specified place. If someone doesn’t remember the roll number, he can also check the result by putting his name and his father’s name. Supply examination is like a second chance for all those students who got supply as if they clear that subject in this Malakand Board 9th, 10th Class Supply Result 2019 then they would be able to take admission in the Intermediate classes because you are not able to take admission in the Intermediate class in any of the government as well as private college till you did not have Matric passing certificate in your hands and that will only be issued to you when you are able to get passing marks in each of the subjects you appear.

KPK Matric Supplementary Result 2019

Peshawar Board Matric Supply Result Kohat Board Matric Supply Result Swat Board
Matric Supply
Result 
Malakand Board
Matric Supply
Result
Abbottabad Board Matric Supply Result Bannu Board Matric Supply Result Mardan Board Matric Supply Result Dera Ismail Khan Board Matric Supply
Result 

Malakand Board 9th, 10th Class Supply Result 2019

According to the officials of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Malakand Board Matric Class Supply Result 2019 will be announced in the last week of October or the first week of November so that is why students if you are also among those who are seeking for the Matric Supply Result 2019 then there is no need to go anywhere else just stay here on this page and get all the latest updates regarding your supplementary result easily.