National Testing Service NTS GAT LAW For Sindh Province Schedule 2018 along with the Application Form Download Online detail are available to this page. As if you are doing LLB or any other law degree from the Sindh Province then you must have awareness about the NTS LAW GAT test because it is now really important for all of you. If you do not know then let me explain that according to the court order and also from the Pakistan Bar council all those candidates who have graduated in law degree wanted to approach bar council for enrollment as advocate but now before they approach to the bar council they have to appear in this National testing service NTS LAW GAT test and only if they get passed in this LAW GAT Test taken by NTS then they are enrolled as an advocate in the Sindh Province. So that is why here on this page we have arrange a complete NTS GAT LAW For Sindh Province Schedule 2018 with all the other details that how you are apply, What are the eligibility Criteria and where to get the application form.
NTS GAT LAW For Sindh Province Schedule 2018 Application Form Download
NTS GAT LAW For Sindh Province Schedule 2018:
|Sr#||Test Date||Advertisement Dates||Last Date of Submission|
of Registration Form
|1||Sunday February 2018||Sunday January 2018||Monday February, 2018|
|2||Sunday May 2018||Sunday April 2018||Tuesday May 2018|
|3||Sunday August 2018||Sunday July 2018||Monday July 2018|
|4||Sunday November 2018||Sunday October 2018||Monday October 2018|
NTS GAT LAW For Sindh Province Application Form Download:
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM HERE
- you can download online application form from this page so download it and register yourself to appear in the NTS LAW GAT Test.
- Along with the application form their are also a fee deposit slip so submit Rs.3000/- to any of the ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL or MCB bank branch
- Test fee you once submitted is non refundable and also non transferable
- All the applications should be received to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad before the last date of application submission.
- Late or incomplete application for will not be entertain in any case.
LAW GAT Eligibility Criteria:
- All those candidates who have passed the LLB Final Year examination from all those universities that are recognized by the Pakistan Bar Council.
- Students who are waiting or the result are not eligible to apply for LAW GAT
- If a candidates want to qualify for the Assessment Test then they have to get 50% score
- Only the students of recognized Universities from the Pakistan Bar Council are able to apply for the test
- Those candidates who already have sent their intimation forms to the Sindh Bar Council must also have to register themself to appear in the NTS LAW GAT test as per this advetisement