This is the place for Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs 2020 from this page that is why candidates if you are eligible according to the criteria as mentioned below on this page then there is no need to go anywhere else as you are able to apply for it. BISP is offering Compliance Monitors job. No one among you are now not familiar with the Benazir Income Support Programme that what it really is and what is the purpose of this program but still, a short introduction is available to this page well before that let me clear here that all the candidates who want to be a part of the Management of the Programme have to submit the application form to the officials before 26th February 2020. It is the best career opportunity for all who have done their 14 years of studies. Now they have a chance to apply for it and get jobs. On this page, you will be able to check the eligibility, last date, an overview of job, and the application procedure for it. Scroll down to have a look on it.
Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs 2020 Advertisement
Benazir Income Support Programme was started in the year 2008 by the former Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Yousaf Raza Gillani who got direct orders from President Asif Ali Zardari. The main motive and aim of this program are to provide financial assistance to the low-income families of Pakistan by providing them monthly cash payment. Benazir Income Support Programme is now the largest Aid program of Pakistan and providing the cash payment to many families every month till now. Now, this program needs some hard-working and committed person that can run this program effectively and efficiently so if you are eligible for the job you are applying then there will be your chances to select as the 100% merit is confirmed during the recruitment of this program.
BISP Job Overview
The jobs are offered in Compliance Monitor and there are 95 vacancies for this job. The posting will be made as Punjab> 33 posts, Sindh> 27 posts, KPK> 21 posts, Balochistan> 7 posts, Azad Kashmir> 5 posts, and Gilgit Baltistan> 2 posts. All the selection is on merit.
Eligibility Criteria for BISP Jobs
- The maximum age limit for the job is 30 years.
- The candidates have 14 years of education from the institute recognized by HEC. The candidates with education in Computer Science will be preferred.
- An experience of 1 year in data collection/data entry/conducting interviews or data collection will be preferred.
- The candidates must have experience in android application operation.
- The candidate having a motorbike category must have an LTV license.
BISP Jobs 2020 Application Form
- All the candidates are requested to visit www.cts.org.pk for the online application form.
- Download the fee challan and deposit it before the last date.
- Now fill the application form completely and send it with the deposit slip to CTS office No. 6, 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad before the last date.
- The last date to submit the applications is 26th February 2020.
Instructions for Benazir Income Support Program Jobs
- First of all, a written test will be conducted and the passing candidates will be called for the interviews.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants for tests and interviews.
- There will be no age relaxation.
- Those doing any government jobs, have to resign from their job at the time of joining.
- The final selection will be made on merit.
Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs 2020
The job opportunity is available now and all the candidates available for it can apply online for it. There are some rules and regulations for the jobs and the applicant has to strictly follow it. The final selection will be made on merit and the selected candidates will be appointed on fixed salary Rs.40,000 monthly. So, this was all about the Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs 2020. Hopefully, you have got all the points from the post clearly. If you have any confusion related to this post, then visit the comment box and ask.