Registrations for Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through Short Service Commission is open from the 15th January 2018 till 17th February 2018 and the preliminary tests will be taken in Army Selection center in different cities of Pakistan from 15th January 2018 till 17th february 2018. To Join Pakistan Army As Captain is like a dream of every Pakistani youngster because they wanted to serve their country so if you are eligible for the post and have fill all the selection criteria as mentioned in this post below then believe us this is a golden chance for you to be a part of Pak Army. Pak Army logo is Men at their Best and yes it is true that is why all the selection is totally based on the merit basis. First of all candidates have to pass the written test which held in the Army Selection Center and those candidates who will clear their written test will be forwarded towards the first interview then candidates will forwarded to the physical test and then short listed candidates will face a final Pannel interview which is the last step in the selection criteria and after that candidate will Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through Short Service Commission so here are the complete detail have a look over there for more information if you want to apply.
- Min CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 62.5% Marks in annual system.
- No 3rd Division/Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- The applicant must have completed 4 years engineering degree in above mention discipline irrespective of MSc / MCS.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
- Candidates possessing MSc/MS degree and 2 – 3 years work experience will be given preference.
Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through Short Service Commission
|Category of Selection||Qualification||
|• Corps of Engineers(Engrs)||• BE in Civil Engineering||28 Years till the Last date of Submission of Form|
|• Corps of Signals(Sigs)||• Telecom Engineering• Software Engineering
|• Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME)||BE in following disciplines:-
|•InformationCommunication & Technology Officers (ICTOs)||B.Sc Computer Engineering / B.E /
BCS (Computer Software / Computer System / Geo Informatics), BS(IT), BSCS (Network System/ Networking) – (4 Years degree).
Candidates can register them self with two different ways and that are
Registration Through Internet:
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk . Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slip. Date, once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted
Registration At AS&RCs:
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Documents require at AS&RCs:
- Original Certificates / Detailed Mark Sheets along with four attested photocopies of each educational certificate / degree.
- Candidates serving in Governments Institutions / Departments will render “No ObjectionCertificate” of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x Coloured photographs duly attested (1x front & 5x back).
- Crossed Postal Order worth Rs.100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.