Table of Contents
Note: PMA Long Course 153 online registration has yet not been issued as well they will open registration in April and will close in May. Candidates will wait for a few days.
The selection for recruitment in the army is started. If you are also interested to join Pak Army then you do not have to face any kind of hurdle regarding the Rules and Regulations. It is the best opportunity that will change your life and can make every beautiful Vision and Mission of your Life that will be facilitating Humans beings through becoming a part of the Pakistan army. The Whole Eligibility Criteria along with Dates and Selection Methods is here in the below-given paragraph that urges you to join the Pak Army so that is why there is no need to go anywhere else just have a look complete on this page till the end of this page.
PMA Long Course 153 Online Registration Date
For knowledge, the entrusted who want to join the army can apply because PMA Long Course 153 Online Registration Date is available. So online registration will start from mid of April. So some days are left. For online registration, you can browse joinpakarmy.gov.pk and apply.
|PMA Long Course Start Date||April 2024|
|PMA Long Course Last Date||May 2024|
Latest PMA Long Course Advertisement
Join WhatsApp Group for the latest update about
PMA Long Course
PMA Long Course 153 Last Date to Apply
The “last date of the PMA Registration is May 2024″ which has been announced by the official and interested candidates can apply before the last date which is November. After this date, no application will proceed by the management.
|Starting Date||April 2024|
|Last Date||May 2024|
PMA Long Course 153 Eligibility Criteria
Before announcing the PMA Long Course management decided on the selection criteria which give name eligibility criteria. Applicants who want to apply now can first read and then take the final decision. The main points of eligibility criteria are elaborated with complete details.
- Age Limit
- Martial Status and Gender
- Physical Requirement
- Education Requirement
PMA Long Course Age Limit
Interested candidates seeking Age relaxation in the PMA Long course because the age criteria for PMA long course is “17 Years to 22 Years” while they are giving the just 3 month age. The “maximum age for PMA Long Course is 22 Years”.
- The age must be between 17 to 22 years for the candidates with Intermediate or equivalent education.
- The age must be between 17 to 23 years for Graduate (2-years) candidates and PN/PAF Personnel.
- The age limit is 17 to 24 years for Graduate (4-years) programs.
- The age limit is between 17 to 25 years for those, serving as Army Soldiers.
Marital Status and Gender:
- Unmarried candidates are eligible.
- Married candidates serving personnel of the Armed Forces for over 20 years are also allowed.
- All male candidates are eligible.
All Pakistani citizens and domicile holders of AJK and Gilgit are allowed. Those with dual nationality have to surrender their nationality other than Pakistani.
PMA Long Course Physical Requirements
|Height||5’4” or 162.5 cm|
|Weight||As per the body mass index|
PMA Long Course Education Requirements
- Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible.
- Those candidates with at least 60% marks in BA/BSc, BA/BSc (Hons.), or BBA/BPA having a 50% score in FA/FSc are also eligible.
- Those, who are serving Army Soldiers with at least 50% marks in Inter are also eligible.
- The candidates with a 60% mark in Inter Part 1 and now going to appear or appeared in Part-2 exams can also apply by submitting the hope certificate to the head of the educational institute.
- There is a relaxation in marks for the citizens of specific areas of the country.
Ineligibility for PMA LC 153
- Those who are rejected or screened out two times by ISSB.
- The candidates were dismissed from any Government Service.
- The applicants were convicted in court for any heinous offense.
- Those declared unfit by Medical Board.
- Those withdrawn from any armed force for discipline cases.
PMA Long Course Registration Form
- First of all, visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The candidates can also register themselves at the nearest recruitment center. After this, you have to register for it, and then, you will be given a date and time for the preliminary test. The candidate must report at the time. Fill out the form without any false information and attach the required documents with it.
- After this, the candidates have to report to the nearest AS & RC for registration and the allotment of roll no.
- Then, the registration and preliminary test will be conducted as per the schedule.
- Firstly, a written test will be conducted on subjects including Maths, English, Pak Studies, Islamiat, and General Knowledge. The successful candidates will be called for Interviews and medical tests.
- A physical test will be taken in the following way:
->1.6 km run in 8.5 minutes.
->Pushups: 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
->Sit Ups: 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
->Chin Ups: 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
->Ditch Crossing: 7’4” x 7’4” with a depth of 4′
- The successful candidates in this test will be called for interviews.
The passed candidates on these tests will be trained at PMA for 2 years.
PMA Long Course Requirements:
The following are the documents required at AS & RC.
- Original certificate/mark sheet for Matric and FSc or equivalence education. Equivalence certificate by IBCC is compulsory for O-level and A-Level students.
- A computerized ID card for 18+ years candidates and B-form for lover age candidates along with the Guardian’s computerized ID card.
- A set of photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- 6 colored photos of the candidate duly attested (front and back) by the Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- For repeater candidates, original and three copies of the “Not Recommended” letter by ISSB is necessary.
So, this was all about PMA Long Course 153 registration. All the students who want to be a part of the Pak Army can apply for it. It is a very golden chance for those who want to join it. Hopefully, you are confident with this post. If you have any questions, then visit the comment box and ask.