Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2018-2019 57th Batch Engineering Cadet Form, entry test date and eligibility criteria along with advertisement is all available here. Pakistan Marine Academy is inviting application forms for the admissions to 57th batch of Marine (deck) and engineering cadet for the session of 2018 and 2019. All those who want to join merchant NAVY are advised to make sure that either they are eligible for this admission or not as same as according to the written in the advertisement. PMA has authorized the NTS to collection application forms and to obtain written entry test. According to the rules and regulations if any candidate does fail in this test will be rejected to hire. Moreover you are also informed that if any application form that is received after passing the last date will be rejected. So if you are really interested to be the part of Pakistan Marine Academy for engineering cadet then this is a good opportunity for all of you to send your application form. Appointed candidates will be practiced for joining Merchant NAVY after the 2 years residential training and a proper degree will be awarded to each successful candidate. So keep on reading for more details about Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2018-2019 57th Batch NTS form, entry test date Pakistan marine academy admission 57th Deck of engineering cadet 2018-2019 NTS form.
Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2018-2019 57th Batch Engineering Cadet Form
Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility
- Un-married male citizens of Pakistan
- Age should not more than 20 years till 31st December, 2018
- Age of citizens of FATA/ Azad Kashmir and Balochistan should not more than 21 years on 31st December, 2018
- FSc pre engineering 2nd division or equivalent qualification including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Result Awaiting candidates are also eligible while they have to submit their result till 20th September, 2018
Category Vise Seats Division
How to Apply Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2018-2019
- Eligible candidates have to obtain their admission form and prospectus from the PMA office or can also be download able from the below given link. After downloading the form you have to submit Rs. 2000/- in the NBP Bank in account of Pak Marine Academy with code 0239. Under self-finance scheme (SFS), candidates have to pay Rs. 300, 000/- extra as SFS pay order along with Rs. 2000/-.
- After receiving application forms officials will analyze the form and will send roll number slip to all the short listed candidates. All the short listed candidates will be call for an entry test arranged by the National Testing Service (NTS) on 19th August, 2018. All candidates who will hold the admittance card (roll number slip) will be allowed to sit in the entry test. It is necessary that a candidate should obtain minimum of 45% marks in entry test so that he call for interview. On the time of interview you have to bring your original documents and bank challan form along with. After verification of your documents and personality test successful candidates will be send for 2 years training session at Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi.
Hence I have all discussed about Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2018-2019 57th Batch Engineering Cadet Form , entry test date, eligibility criteria, how to apply procedure with all terms and conditions. I hope that you are all now fully aware and ready to apply for this admission. But if you have any further confusion about this admission you can leave your comments in the following comment box regarding to the Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2018-2019 57th Batch Engineering Cadet Form.