The Punjab government have announced the vacancies for those people that are fiding the lecturer job, so Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has announced the PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 For Male, Female Advertisement which is with the complete details of Eligibility Criteria, Requirement, Apply Online procedure and other things are available to this page. According to the officials of the PPSC, the Total Number of post for the Lecturer Jobs PPSC 2020 are 2483 among which 1036 jobs are for Male and other 1448 Jobs are for Female. These jobs are not announced Yet by the officials but when it is announced you will be able to get it from this page. these are the upcoming PPSC lecturer Jobs 2020. The Eligibility Criteria is really simple that you have to complete your Masters’s degree in the relevant subject in which you are going to apply with at least 2nd Division. These jobs are announced for different subjects list and complete subject list with the detailed number of posts are mentioned below on this page so do have a look down here.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 For Male, Female Advertisement
All the candidates who would apply for these Lecturer Jobs PPSC 2020 would have to appear in the written test which will be conducted by the Punjab Public service Commission PPSC Itself. In the Written test 80% of questions are for the relevant subjects and the other 20% are for other subjects. Total Test is comprised of 100 MCQs Questions and the passing marks in the written test is 50,
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Advertisement 2020:
The official’s PPSC Lecturer Jobs Advertisement 2020 is announced as these jobs are showing on the official website under the heading PPSC Lecturer jobs. The officials of the Punjab Public service Commission PPSC has announced these Lecturer jobs then the advertisement is available here.
PPSC Lecturer Seats 2020:
Total Number of PPSC Lecturer Seats 2020 are mentioned in the advertisement as the post for Lecturer Female jobs are 1448 in number and the post of Lecturer Male Jobs is 1036 in number.
- PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020: 2483
- PPSC Male Lecturer Jobs 2020: 1036
- PPSC Female Lecturer Jobs 2020: 1448
Post of Lecturer Female (BS-17)
Post of Lecturer Male (BS-17)
|Subject||No of Posts||Subject||No of Posts|
|Computer Sciences||60||Computer Sciences||40|
|Fine Arts||6||Fine Arts||No Vacancy|
|Health and Physical Education||156||Health and Physical Education||74|
|Islamiyat / Islamic Study||80||Islamiyat / Islamic Study||50|
|Pak Study||15||Pak Study||7|
|Political Science||50||Political Science||30|
|Social Work||10||Social Work||05|
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
The complete Eligibility Criteria is mentioned in the advertisement. First of all, candidates have to pass out the BSc Hons or the Masters Degree with at least 2nd Division minimum. The candidates have complete their Masters or BSc Hons Degree in the relevant subject for which he or she is going to apply.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Requirement:
All those candidates who wanted to apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 For Male, Female Advertisement must be from 25 Years to 28 Years for Both Male and Female. Upper Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to the candidates according to the rules and regulations. All the candidates who hold the domicile of Punjab District are in a state to apply for these jobs. Once you apply for the jobs you need to appear in the written test which is comprised of MCQs Test of 100 Marks.
PPSC Lecturer Online Apply 2020:
PPSC Lecturer Online Apply 2020 is not yet open for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 so that is why you need to wait till its open. The whole Procedure for the Lecturer Jobs Registration is online through the official website of PPSC where you need to fill the application form and then submit a fee in the Punjab Bank near you. Once you submit fee then scan your fee slip and submit it to the officials and then you will get your Roll No Slip to appear in the written test. Do one thing that makes sure while applying for the PPSC Male Lecturer Jobs 2020 that there is no mistake while you fill Application form Online. Once you submit the application form for the PPSC Female Lecturer Jobs 2020 then you are not able to edit this.
Other then these things about the PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 For Male, Female Advertisement if you need to know anything else then do not hesitate to comment us your query. Our team will respond to you with the right possible answer.