For the facilatation of the students who are facing financial problems, the MORA Zakat Fund scholarship 2022 is available for needy students of graduate and postgraduate programs. Through this page, you can gather the application form that you have to resubmit before the last date of submission of the application form. But for all that you have to make sure that either you are eligible for this scholarship or not. So, here we are presenting you with complete details about the MORA scholarship along with the procedure that how to apply. Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) has initiated financial assistance to the needy students from its Zakat Fund which is called the Mora Zakat Scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to bear the study expenses of poor Muslim students who can’t continue their studies due to low financial conditions. Under this MORA Zakat Scholarship 2022, Master level scholarship students of in-listed colleges, universities, and schools will be stipend a fixed amount by MORA scholarship; but for that, each student has to make sure that they are full filling the criteria which are restricted by the officials for each university including percentage/ aggregates, the total income of a student’s home. Keep reading this post for more details about MORA Zakat Fund Scholarship 2022.
Mora Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The golden opportunity of the Mora Scholarship 2022 Application Form is available and after the issue of advertisement students, submit the application within 30 days. After 30 days your application will not proceed. So now the advertisement has been issued by the organization and they can submit her application for the scholarship.
Mora Scholarship 2022 Last Date
Mora scholarship is now available and people can apply till the last date that is not announced by the official. Further information regarding them is mentioned on this page and when they will announce the last date of application submission then we will share it on this page. So till now, you are eligible for submission of the application.
www.mora.org.pk Scholarship 2022 Application Form
For the guidance of the students who are searching the www.mora.org.pk scholarship 2022 application form now, they can gather and easily send the application with complete details on this address who have announced by them.
MORA Zakat Fund Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
- All those students who took admission as fresh and new students for the study session 2022 in graduate, undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Exhibit/students should be good in their studies and they have secured a minimum of 60% marks in previous classes or CGPA 2.5 in case of semester system
- Parents of students should not be a Government employee
- The monthly gross salary / overall income of a student’s family shouldn’t be more than 10, 000/- per month in the case of school / while in the case of a college student or postgraduate the income should not be more than 35, 000/- per month
- The student should not receive any scholarship before this scholarship from any college, institute, or agency
Note: MORA Scholarships are intimated via university notice board/ official websites and via newspaper advertisement too.
If you are eligible for this scholarship then you have to perform the following procedure within the due date and time that will be intimated through the advertisement.
- Application Form From your relevant university officials’ website.
- Read the application form and fill it in fully and accurately.
- After this attest/verify your MORA Scholarship Form from the local chairman of the zakat committee of your respective union council.
- Attach all the required documents with your application form.
- A recommendation letter by the local Zakat committee should be attached to the application form that proves that you are really deserving of this scholarship.
- The scholarship office will only forward the applications to their respective district Zakar chairman for further perusal and the award of the scholarship.
Required Necessary Documents
- CNIC of a student, father / Guardian
- University/ College or School identity card
- Attested photocopy of final DMC / transcript letter of previous last degree it is if you are enrolled in 1st semester now
- Attested result cards of previous semesters
- Attested Domicile of a student
- Salary slip of parent, guardian only private sector employee
- In the case of pension, it also can be attached with your form in place of a salary slip
- In the case of an orphan attach the death certificate of the father
- Guardian’s income certificate … Stamp Paper
What is Mora Scholarship
Some students do not know about Mora Scholarship. So Mora is a scholarship that provides to the poor and needy students by the GCUF and those people who can avail of this scholarship who appear on the merit list and then they get the education free of cost. This scholarship is announced every year and is now open and people can apply.
Hence, this is all about Mora Scholarship 2022 Application Form. We have discussed complete details about this scholarship including MORA Scholarship Form, MORA Scholarship Application form procedure, and all terms and conditions. In case of any further confusion about these scholarships of MORA, you can leave your comment in the following comment box and we will reply to you thank you!
Q.N.1. Who can apply for the Mora scholarship?
ANS. Many of the students know about this scholarship but the majority of the students do not know how to apply. So for the facilitation of the students, you can gather the complete information from this page and follow step by step. On the other hand, You will attach all the things along with an application that has been mentioned above then your application will further, proceed.