MORA Zakat Fund scholarship 2017-2018 are available for needy students of graduate and postgraduate program. Through this page you can download application form that you have to resubmit before the last date of submission of application form. But for all that you have to make sure that either you are eligible for this scholarship or not. So, here we are presenting you complete details about MORA scholarship along with the procedure that how to apply. Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) has initiated the financial assistance to the needy students from its Zakat Fund which is called as the Mora Zakat Scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is that to bear the study expenses of poor Muslim students who can’t continue their studies due to low financial conditions. Under this MORA Zakat Scholarship 2017-2018 , Master level scholarship students of in-listed colleges, universities and schools will be stipend a fix amount by MORA scholarship; but for that each student have to make sure that they are full filling the criteria which is restricted by the officials for each university including percentage/ aggregates, total income of a student’s home. Keep reading this post for more details about MORA Zakat Fund Scholarship 2017-2018.
MORA Zakat Fund Scholarship 2017-2018 Form Date Eligibility
MORA Zakat Fund Scholarship 2017-2018 Eligibility
- All those students who took admission as a fresh and new student for the study session 2017-2018 in graduate, undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Exhibit / students should be good in their studies and they have secure minimum 60% marks in previous classes or CGPA 2.5 in case of semester system
- Parents of a students should not be a Government employee
- Monthly gross salary / over all income of a student’s family shouldn’t more then 10, 000/- per month in case of school / while in case of a college student or post graduate the income should not more then 30, 000/- per month
- Student should not receiving any scholarship before this scholarship from any college, institute or agency
Note: MORA Scholarships are intimated via university notice board/ official websites and via news papers advertisement too.
These days MORA ZAKAT FUND SCHOLARSHIPS 2017-2018 are open in University of Malakand and the last date for submission of application form in this university is January, 2018.
If you are eligible for this scholarship then you have to perform the following procedure within the due date and time that will be intimated through the advertisement
- Download Application Form From your relevant university’s officials website
- Read the application form and fill in dully and accurately
- After this attest / verify your MORA Scholarship Form from the local chairman of zakat committee of your respective union council
- Attach all the required documents with your application form
- A recommendation letter by the local Zakat committee should be attached with the application form that prove that you are really deserving this scholarship
- The scholarship office will only forward the applications to their respective district zakar chairman for further perusal and the award of the scholarship
Required Necessary Documents
- CNIC of student, father / Guardian
- University/ College or School identity card
- Attested photocopy of final DMC / transcript letter of previous last degree it is if you are enrolled in 1st semester now
- Attested result cards of previous semesters
- Attested Domicile of a student
- Salary slip of parent, guardian only private sector employee
- In case of pension it also can be attached with your form in place of salary slip
- In case of orphan attach death certificate of father
- Guardian’s income certificate … Stamp Paper
Hence this is all about MORA Zakat Fund Scholarship 2017-2018 form date eligibility. We have discussed complete details about this scholarship including MORA Scholarship Form, MORA Scholarship Application form procedure and all terms and conditions. In case of any further confusion about these scholarships of MORA you can leave your comment in the following comment box and we will reply you thank you!