Forms are available for Worker Welfare talent scholarship. Punjab Worker Welfare Board Talent Scholarship 2018 is announced as this board is working under the Directors comprising representatives of the Government, Workers, and Employer so the work of this board is providing a holistic package to the workers includes provision of marriage grants, death grants and talent scholarship, establishment and maintenance of Labor Colonies and establishment and operation of Workers Welfare Schools in various districts of Punjab and here is the detail of the Scholarship. Worker Welfare board talent scholarship 2018 is going to be offered to students on need and merit basis. So all those students who want to avail this scholarship can avail from this page. Admissions in Pakistan are open.
Punjab Worker Welfare Board Talent Scholarship 2018 Form
Eligibility Criteria for industrial Workers:
- Worker service must be of 3 years or more than 3 years and must fall under the definition of a worker according to the Industrial relation act 2011.
- Workers Department must be registered from the Factories act 1934 and Mines act 1923.
- children of Death worker or disabled worker can also get the scholarship but if the worker death occurs during the service and his widow has collected death certificate from the Punjab Worker Welfare Board
- Children must not be involved in any criminal activity.
Eligibility Criteria for Student:
- The student must be an original son or daughter of a worker and have admitted in the present university on merit basis with having a passing certificate of National Testing Service (NTS)
- The student is admitted in those courses or Class which have a recognition from the Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- the student must complete his degree in the given time period and maintain the college passing GPA or marks
- after admission, there will be no grant fro changing the course or class
|Graduation Degree (of two/four year’s duration) from a Public or Private University or College/Institution affiliated with them, duly recognized b HEC.|
Scholarship for MS/M.Phil/Ph.D
Students are allowed educational expenses only on account of Admission Fee, Registration Fee and Tuition Fee and no additional scholarship will be paid.
Punjab Worker Welfare Board Talent Scholarship 2018 last date: 30 October, 2018
Documents You require:
- Copy of National Identity Card of the worker attested by the employer.
- Copy of certificate of the registration of factory /establishment under Factories Act, 1934 or West Pakistan Shops & Establishment Ordinance, 1969 duly attested by the employer.
- Copy of Factory Card attested by the employer.
- Copy of Social Security Card (R-5) or EOBI Card attested by the employer.
- Copy of Appointment letter duly attested by the employer or certificate of service in original bearing complete contents of employment.
- Copy of Student Card attested by the head / authorized officer of the educational institution.
- Copy of CNIC of the Student or Family Registration Certificate of worker issued by NADRA and attested by the employer.
- Certificate of enrolment issued by the head / authorized officer of the educational institution.
- In case, if the educational institution is other than Government run / Public Sector institute /university /college, then copy of notification regarding registration/ affiliation of the institute concerned with Government / Directorate / HEC / Board (as the case may be).
- An affidavit by the student on Stamp Paper (Rs.20/-) duly attested by the Oath Commissioner bearing the undertaking to refund the all educational expenses incurred on its education if he/ she left the education at a middle / incomplete stage of the respective class/ programme.
- Original payment vouchers (if any) or copies thereof duly attested by the head of the educational institute / authorized officer regarding educational expenses/boarding charges/mess charges or other expenditure.
All details about the Punjab Worker Welfare Board Talent Scholarship 2018 are now available online at this website of Pakistan.
For More information:
Punjab Worker Welfare Board
F-A/1 Khyber Block Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore