MBBS and BDS Admissions for the session of 2013 is open in the International Medical & Dental College Abbottabad so all those candidates who want to be a doctor can take admission after qualifying the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be granted totally on the merit basis and the Government entry test is also compulsory for the students. International Medical & Dental College Abbottabad is a private college and made because there is a big need as our nation need about 5000 doctors and of which our medical colleges only produce around 3500 to 3000 so there is a big gap to fill our needs.
International Medical & Dental College Abbottabad offers MBBS and BDS programs to he students and every year after the result of the intermediate classes he admissions of the college open to teach students so here down on this page all the further details are listed with complete detail have a look.
International Medical & Dental College Abbottabad Admissions 2013
Students who passed F.Sc (pre-medical) or British GCE – A-Level with medical subjects in 60% are eligible to apply.
Government Entry Test
- To get admission in MBBS & BDS Govt. entry test is necessary which is conducted by PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council).
- Candidates who miss the entry test in any case, their entry test will be taken out by the University authority.
- Students can get prospectus along with admission form the college by paying Rs: 1000/-, and bank draft charges are Rs: 1200/-
- Last date for application submission is 10th October 2013.
- Download Admission Form below
International Medical & Dental College Abbottabad is recognized from these
- Recognized by Ministry of Health Government of Pakistan
- Recognized by PMDC ( Pakistan Medical & Dental Council )
- Recognized by Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA)
- Affiliated with Khyber Medical University
- Included in WHO’sworld directory of reconized medical colleges
- Affiliated with Crimea State Medical University Kiev Ukraine
- Included in IMED (International Medical Education Directory)
- Recognized by ECFMG (Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) of USA
- Recognized by GMC (General Medical Council) of UK
Scholarships and awards
- Candidates who score over 80% marks both in the Entry Test and in the f.Sc. Examination will receive an award of Rs. 200,000.
- Candidates scoring over 80% marks either in the Entry Test in the F.Sc. Examination will receive an award of Rs.100.000. Students who score over 80% marks in any MBBS professional university examination will receive an award of Rs. 50,000.
- Rebates are allowed if fees are paid on yearly basis. Details follow in the fee schedule.
Address: Mansehra Road, Opposite Abbottabad Public School Abbottabad
Tel: +92-992-380791, 384915, 383757
Mob: 0343-9457026, 0332-8913385, 0334-8988176, 0345-3477972