http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Forex-Remote-Course Forex Remote Course 1. PMA long course:
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Binary-Options-Strategies-Of-Teaching-One-Touch Binary Options Strategies Of Teaching One Touch
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=10-Price-Action-Trading-For-Binary-Option 10 Price Action Trading For Binary Option
• Candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical, medical tests and preliminary interview at AS and RCs.
• Candidates qualifying preliminary selection will be sent to Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) for further tests.
• Medical examination of Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs.
• Final selection is made at General Head Quarters (GHQ) based on overall merit prepared.
2. Direct short service commission / Graduate/Technical Graduate Course:
Direct short service commission in Pakistan Army can be getting after B.A or BSc degree. The same selection procedure is adopted as mentioned above. 60 percent marks in the prerequisite examination are compulsory. Age limit is 28 years for graduate. And for those candidates holding M.A, MSc, Darse-Nizami or M.A Islamiyat degree, the age limit is 35 years. Details of enlistment according to the subject in different core areas under the courses:
- BSc engineering
- Electrical or Mechanical
- Darse-Nizami/MA Islamiyat
Technical cadet Course (pre-engineering group)
Candidates having FSC pre-engineering can get admission in army technical cadet course. Candidates who have secured 65 % marks in FSC along are eligible to apply for this course. A test of FSC level comprising questions from physics, chemistry and mathematics is taken. Successful candidates are called for I.S.S.B tests. I.S.S.B qualifiers are medically examined in the nearest military hospital. A final list is prepared and the successful candidates are sent to different colleges of Pakistan Army namely Military College of engineering, military college of signals, college of electrical and mechanical engineering.
Army Medical College (Pre-medical group)
Those students who have passed FSC in Pre-medical with 65% and their age are between 17, they can apply for admission in Army Medical College for M.B.B.S course. After selection they get the M.B.B.S course done for five years in Army Medical College. Having completed the training they go to Army Medical care center for ten week military training. They were commissioned in the rank of captain after completing this course. Several seats are reserved for women under this scheme.
List of Pakistan Army Selection Centers
1. Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, PESHAWAR. 091-201-35885
2. Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, RAWALPINDI. 051-561-34137
3. Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, LAHORE. 042-6699-35885
4. Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, MULTAN. 061-531-35885
5. Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, HYDERABAD. 022-791-35885
6. Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, KARACHI. 021-560-35885
7. Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, QUETTA. 081-2490-35885
8. Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, GILGIT. 05811-961-35885
Join Pakistan Army in 2012