It is to alert you that the CMH Multan Medical College Admission 2022 MBBS is now open. Those students who want to take admission to MBBS or BDS program can apply here. Before you apply for admission please make sure the eligibility criteria and application procedure from this page. CMH Multan is an army medical college which is established in Multan city. It opens admission every year through newspaper advertisement usually in the month of October or November. For admission in medical programs, it is affiliated with NUMS because the NUMS takes entry tests from candidates who take admission to this institute. This medical college is also registered with the Higher education commission and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. Online registrations have just started for Admission 2022 and forms are available till the last date. In this article, you will learn about Admissions. Also, Check PMDC Recognized Medical and Dental College in Pakistan.
CMH Multan Medical College Admission 2022 MBBS
CMH Multan medical college admission 2022 has been announced while the link has been mentioned and people can apply online while people can apply before the last date while the last date of admission.
NUMS for CMH Multan Admissions
|Starting date for admissions||26 July 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||19 august 2022|
|Hafiz e Quran Test||November 2022|
|1st Merit List||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- Candidates who have passed F.SC pre-medical with at least 70% marks are eligible to take admission.
- The candidate must have passed the NUMS entry test with at least 60% marks.
- Those who have A levels or any other international program can take admission after submission of the equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- Foreign Candidates must have passed HSSC or equivalent with at least 70% marks.
- For students with an international certificate, they must have passed the MDCAT with 60% marks or the SAT II exam with at least 550 marks in each subject Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Maths.
- Foreign candidates must have passed the Language test e.g. TOEFL or IELTS.
CMH Multan Medical College Online Registration:
- Students are allowed to do online registrations at www.numspak.edu.pk.
- Now register yourself by providing CNIC, Email, and password.
- Now generate the admission processing fee of Rs.3000/- and submit it at any branch of HBL.
- Now you have to enter your correct information and also have to upload the scanned photocopies of documents.
- Submit the admission form before 19 august 2022.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be processed.
Documents required for Application Form
Attach the following documents after scanning with the admission form:
- Attested a copy of Matric, Intermediate result card certificate.
- Foreign candidates have to attach a copy of O-Level and A-Level result certificates,
- Attested copy of MDCAT result 2022.
- CNIC/Form-B of the candidate.
- CNIC of the candidate’s father/guardian.
- Attested a copy of the Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
- Copy of Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC and current valid foreign passport for Foreign candidates.
- Recent colored passport size photograph of the candidate with a blue background.
- Copy of paid fee challan.
Merit Criteria for Admission
- FSc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent: 50%
- Admission Entry Test (MDCAT): 50%
This college is affiliated with the National University of Medical Sciences NUMS. NUMS entry test is compulsory to pass for students who want to apply to CMH Medical College. After the closing of the admissions, the merit lists will be displayed and you can check them through this page. So, stay connected with us for more news.