Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Punjab TEVTA Admission 2018 in short course for 3, 6 months, 1 and 2 years diploma courses are open so all those candidates who have cleared their matric class annual examination can collect the admission from from the admission office of any of the institute given in the Punjab TEVTA Admission 2018 advertisement below and after filling they are able to get admission Technical Colleges in the Punjab TEVTA for the session of 2018. Punjab Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority is now directly working under the supervision of the Chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif so the quality is guaranteed as Shahbaz Sharif never compromises on the education of the students of Punjab as he is ever ready to help the students of the Punjab. Main aim and Purpose of the TEVTA is to provide the better educational environment to the technical and vocational education students in the Punjab.
Punjab TEVTA Admission 2018
Punjab Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority offer these courses under the 3 year Diploma in Associate Engineering DAE and the courses are listed here
- Architecture (DAE)
- Auto & Diesel (DAE)
- Chemical (DAE)
- Civil (DAE)
- Mechanical (DAE)
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (DAE)
- Auto and Farm (DAE)
- Automation (DAE)
- Bio Medical (DAE)
- Computer Information Technology (DAE)
- Electrical (DAE)
- Electronics (DAE)
- Textile Weaving Technology (DAE)
- Foundry & Pattern Making (DAE)
- Instrumentation (DAE)
- Mechatronics (DAE)
- Metallurgy & Welding (DAE)
- Printing & Graphic Arts (DAE)
- Textile Spinning (DAE)
- Food Technology (DAE)
- Petroleom (DAE)
- Petrochemical (DAE)
- Dress Designing & Making (DAE)
Click here to Download Punjab TEVTA Admission 2018 Form
Objective of the TEVTA:
- Encourage and give demand driven technical education & vocational training.
- Re-engineer and merge the existing technical education and vocational training system under one management arrangement.
- Develop a marvelous technical and vocational training system to ensure horizontal and vertical mobility.
- To control and expand standards of technical education and vocational training including internationally recognized prospectus, examination and certification system.
For More Information Contact:
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority
TEVTA Secretariat, 96-H, Gulberg Road, Lahore.
Phone No. : +92 – 42 – 99263055-59