United Medical and Dental College Admission 2020-21 for the MBBS study program have been all opened up now! Right at this post, we are here to tell you that this medical college has now opened up its MBBS admissions 2020-21 and these admissions 2020-21 will be of its 6th batch. If you want to be a part of this medical and dental college then keep this important information and news in your mind that the last date to submit these MBBS 2020-21 admission form is January 19, 2021, and then the Entry Test is on 29 November 2020, United Medical and Dental College will be taking its entry test 2020-21. Right at this post, we have also been sharing the ad for these admissions 2020-21 that have been concerned and related to this MBBS admission 2020-21, you can also check out that ad so that you may know that how you will be able to process and submit these application forms. United Medical and Dental College Entry Test Result 2020-21 will also available.
United Medical and Dental College Admission 2020-21 MBBS Form Last date
United Medical and dental college admission 2020-21 for MBBs and BDS are now open to those people who have cleared the PMC MDCAT test because if you are going to getting admission in medical colleges then firstly you will clear the PMC test then you will eligible for enrollment. Ass per the officialy statement of PMC admission will close on 19 January 2021 and then the merit list will release on 24 January 2021 for all medical colleges.
PMC Admission Schedule 2020-21
Now, the PMC schedule has announced by the official and those people private medical colleges will close the admission on 19 January 2021 while the government medical and dental colleges will close the admission on 22 January 2021. While the PMC will announce the private medical colleges on 24 January 2021.
|Closure of Application in Private Medical Colleges||19 January 2021|
|Closure of Application Public Medical Colleges||22 January 2021|
|Announcement of Merit List for Private Colleges||24 January 2021|
United Medical and Dental College Admission 2020-21 MBBS other details
- You can download this application form from the website of the United Medical and Dental College.
- Make sure that you have to submit this application at the campus of this college.
- Be on time while submitting this application, late forms will not at all be accepted by the administration of United Medical and Dental College.
- You also have to submit the processing fee at the time of submission of this application form and the fee is Rs. 2500.
- If you have given the PMC test 2020-21 then it is also acceptable and there will be no need for you to sit for this United Medical and Dental College entry test 2020-21.
- Make sure that you do also attach your PMC test while submitting your application form.
So, this is all about the United Medical and Dental College admissions 2020-21 for MBBS programs. Just be in touch with us and stay tuned with us and we will be telling you any of the further changes that will be made by this college. When United Medical and Dental College will also be uploading their result then we will also be updating you with that!