Table of Contents
Islam Medical College Sialkot Admissions 2022 MBBS, BDS are open now. Islam Medical College Sialkot IMC and Islam Dental College IDC Sialkot are now offering admission for the session of 2022-20 in MBBS and BDS programs for all those candidates who are eligible and have qualified their previous educations in the relevant subjects. The IMCS is looking for all those candidates who are motivated and confident and want to be a doctor in the future. So if you are among those candidates then you have to download the application form from here this page and determine yourself eligible for getting admission in this IMCS for the session of 2022-20. The IMDC was established in 2010 as a private type medical and dental college located on Pasroor Road Sialkot, Pakistan. The College is affiliated and recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PM & DC and Pakistan Medical Commission PMC. IMD & IDC provide the admission facility for the MBBS and BDS programs every year and produce well-mannered and well-trained graduates in the fields of Medicine and dentistry. It also provides various convenient facilities for its enrolled candidates like the facility of transportation and the facility of Scholarship and hostel facility separately for boys and girls. Well, this well-named college is offering admission this time for 2022 and if you want to get admission to IMC or IDC have a look down.
Islam Medical College Sialkot Admissions 2022 MBBS, BDS Form
Islam Medical college’s Sialkot admission is now open while PMC has allotted 150 seats to the institute. So interested candidates can apply but those people will enroll who will meet the criteria for the merit list while other students will not eligible. So time is too short and those candidates who have qualified for the PMC test now can apply.
|Last Date to Apply Online||November 2022|
Programs offered by Islam Medical College:
- MBBS Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery
- BDS Bachelor in Dental Surgery
Schedule for Islam Medical College Sialkot Admissions 2022
The schedule has released by the management of the Pakistan Medical Commission because candidates were worried about the last date of private colleges and government colleges. So in below the table, all information is mentioned.
|Admission Start Date||November 2022|
|Admission Last Date||November 2022|
Only those candidates can get admission in this college who are eligible according to the eligibility criteria written below.
- Students must have at least 70% F.Sc (Pre-Medical) marks from any BISE or 12 years of equivalent educations.
- Students who passed exams with a foreign educational institution must have a minimum of 70% marks in Aggregate.
- Candidates must have a certified course by the Inter-Board Committee Of Chairman (IBCC).
- Students must have scored 60% or more in the MDCAT admission test from any region of Pakistan.
- Students must require permanent foreign nationality and Overseas (Pakistani citizen permanently resident in Pakistan)
- In aggregate through foreign university Students must have at least 70% marks in the subjects including Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Maths.
Applying Procedure for Islam Medical College:
- PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission 2022 required an online admission system.
- Just log in at the official page of the Bank of Punjab (BOP) by visiting http://www.bop.com.pk/PMC/Private/Login.aspx. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- After that, you will be uploaded or scanned complete mandatory documents with signed applications form at the bank PMC login page. Visit any nearest BOP branch in Pakistan for a Biometric verification and fee processing system of Rs.195/- per student and also an admission processing fee of Rs.2500/- per program which is not refundable.
- Private Sector Medical And Dental Institutes have the same procedure to apply for the www.pmc.gov.pk.
- Aggregate marks are divided as the best feature through the defined schedule means the Matric and equal exam has a weightage of 10 percent FSC and the Equal exam weightage is 40 percent, Admission test weightage of 50 percent.
Those who are looking for admissions should submit their forms before the last date. After the last date, the applications will not be processed. So there are a few days left for the last date. Candidates should do it quickly. After the admissions, the merit lists will also be available here. You just have to visit the site regularly. We will give you the fastest update about the admissions 2022.
I got 74 percentage in intermediate and 80% in f.sc so can I get admission in your collage
I Have 61% Marks In Intermediate in 2015
74% In Matriculation
I Want Admission In MBBS thir Year (2016)
Can U Tell Me Info And whole Process