Islam Medical College Sialkot Admissions 2019 MBBS, BDS are open now. Islam Medical College Sialkot IMC and Islam Dental College IDC Sialkot are now offering admission for the session of 2019-20 in MBBS and BDS programs for all those candidates who are eligible and have qualified their previous educations in the relevant subjects. The IMCS is looking for all those candidates who are motivated and confident and want to be a doctor in their future. So if you are among those candidates then you have to download the application form from here this page and determine yourself eligible for getting admission in this IMCS for the session of 2019-20. The IMDC was established in 2010 as a private type medical and dental college located on Pasroor Road Sialkot, Pakistan. The College is affiliated and recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PM & DC and University of Health Sciences UHS. IMD & IDC provide the admission facility for the MBBS and BDS programs every year and producing well mannered and well-trained graduates in the fields of Medicine and dentistry. It also provides various convenient facilities for its enrolled candidates like the facility of transportation and the facility of Scholarship and hostel facility separately for boys and girls. Well, this well-named college is offering admission this time for 2019 and if you want to get admission to IMC or IDC have a look down.
Islam Medical College Sialkot Admissions 2019 MBBS, BDS Form
Programs offered by Islam Medical College:
- MBBS Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery
- BDS Bachelor in Dental Surgery
Schedule for Islam Medical College Sialkot Admissions 2019
|Online admission will be started from:||30th September 2019|
at 9:00 AM
|Last Date to submission of application form:||07th October 2019|
at 4:00 PM
|Hifz-e-Quran Test will be held:||8th to 12th October 2019|
|Provisional Merit List will be displayed:||17th October 2019|
|Admission link will be re-opened for Submit Preference Order for College:||22nd to 25th October 2019|
|1st Selection List for MBBS and BDS Programs:||29th October 2019|
|Fee Submission deadline in the online account of College:||7th November 2019|
|Classes will be started from:||8th November 2019|
|2nd Selection List for MBBS and BDS Programs:||14th November 2019|
|3rd Selection List for MBBS and BDS Programs:||28th November 2019|
Only those candidates can get admission in this college who are eligible according to the eligibility criteria written bellow.
- Students must have at least 70% F.Sc (Pre-Medical) marks from any BISE or 12 years of equivalent educations.
- Students who passed exams with a foreign educational institution must have a minimum of 70% marks in Aggregate.
- Candidates must have a certified course by the Inter-Board Committee Of Chairman (IBCC).
- Students must have scored 60% or more in the MDCAT admission test from any region of Pakistan.
- Students must require permanent foreign nationality and Overseas (Pakistani citizen permanently resident in Pakistan)
- In aggregate through foreign university Students must have at least 70% marks in the subjects including Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Maths.
Applying Procedure for Islam Medical College:
- UHS Private Medical Colleges Admission 2019 required an online admission system.
- Just log in at the official page of the Bank of Punjab (BOP) by visiting http://www.bop.com.pk/UHS/Private/Login.aspx. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- After that, you will be uploaded or scanned complete mandatory documents with signed applications form at the bank UHS login page. Visit any nearest BOP branch in Pakistan for a Biometric verification and fee processing system of Rs.195/- per student and also an admission processing fee of Rs.2500/- per program which is not refundable.
- Private Sector Medical And Dental Institutes have the same procedure to apply for the www.uhs.edu.pk. Aggregate marks are divided as the best feature through the defined schedule means the Matric and equal exam has a weight age of 10 percent FSC and the Equal exam weight age is 40 percent, Admission test weight age of 50 percent.
Islam Medical College Sialkot Admissions 2019 MBBS, BDS
Those who are looking for admissions should submit their forms before the last date. After the last date, the applications will not be processed. So there are a few days left for the last date. Candidates should do it quickly. After the admissions, the merit lists will also be available here. You just have to visit the site regularly. We will give you the fastest update about the admissions 2019.