If you are looking for National Textile University Karachi Campus Admission 2020 then you are on the right page. Here you will be able to check the complete info about the admission and can check the schedule, eligibility, and applying procedure and can apply online. It is offering admission in BS programs. So, if you have also completed your Intermediate, then its a chance to get admission in the best Textile institute in Pakistan. It not only educates you but also gives the experience. Thousands of candidates every year apply for admission and get enrolled with it and after completing their studies, they start a bright future. So, for the complete guidelines of admission, have a look down on this page.
National Textile University Karachi Campus Admission 2020
National Textile University came into existence in 1959 in Faisalabad. It has a campus in Karachi known as NTU Karachi Campus. From the first day of its inception, it is offering several programs. Every year, a huge crowd of students applies for it and get admission. The teaching staff at the university is brilliant. This is the reason, the education is very good here. It is recognized by HEC and offers scholarships to the students. It has the following salient features.
- Strong Industrial Linkage
- Foreign Qualified Faculty
- Compulsory Internships
- State of the Art labs
Programs Offered at NTU Karachi Campus
- Bachelor in Fashion Design
- BS in Textile Engineering
- BS in Textile Management & Marketing
|Deadline for Application||07th September 2020|
|Entry Test||13th September 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Those who passed FSc Pre-Engg. or equivalent with at least 60% marks is eligible for BS Textile admissions.
- For Bachelor of Fashion Design and BS Management & Marketing, at least 45% marks in Intermediate are required.
- Applicants can apply based on Part-1 result who were not able to appear in the Part-2 exams this year.
National Textile University Admission 2020 Form
- To apply online, CLICK HERE.
- There you have to select the programs given on the right side by clicking on the apply now option.
- The form will be on the screen after it. Fill the form and provide all the required info.
- After depositing the admission processing fee, submit your form before the last date.
- Don’t provide any false info otherwise, the application will be rejected.
Scholarships at NTU Karachi Campus
It offers scholarships for the students and given to the students. It provides Need-based and Merit scholarships and gives up to 100% fee waivers. So, after getting admission, apply for it at the official site of the University.
NTU Karachi Campus Admission 2020
If you have also completed your Intermediate and now looking for further studies, then this is the time. Apply for admission at the right place. It is the best chance to be able to get enrolled with one of the best Textile institutes in Pakistan. Moreover, it provides several chances for jobs and business. So, this was all about National Textile University Karachi Campus Admission 2020. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay connected with us for more updates,