HITEC University Taxila Admission 2018 Form, Date, Eligibility for MS and PhD programs in HITEC University Taxila is open and here is Admission Form and Results of the entrance test along with the merit list will available on this page. HITEC University were established in year 2006 and the first batch classes were started in 2007 with 250 students. HITEC University has an affiliation from the University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore but then rite after two year in 2009 government of Pakistan announce this University as a chartered University of Pakistan. The University is totally sponsored by the Heavy Industries Taxila Education Welfare Trust (HITEWT). In such short period of Time University Currently, the University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral level programs in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering along with the Bachelor in Business Administration and Islamic Studies, and Master in Business Administration and Mathematics. Also check HEC recognized universities in Pakistan.
HITEC University Taxila Admission 2018 Form, Date, Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria For HITEC University Taxila Admission 2018:
- BE/B.Sc Engineering in relevant discipline
- Minimum CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 50% marks
- GAT General conducted by NTS with minimum 50% cumulative score
- MS / M Phil or equivalent (in relevant discipline) with minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00 from an HEC recognized institution.
- GAT subject test conducted by NTS with minimum 60% cumulative score or GRE (subject) test with minimum 60% percentile score.
HITEC University Taxila Admission 2018 Form:
- Prospectus can be taken from the University Campus from Monday to Sunday at 08:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Other than that admission form can also be download from the official site as well as from the ilm.com.pk page
Last Date For Submission of Admission Form: 31st July, 2018
Admission Entry Test Date: 02nd August, 2018
Download Admission Form
- Full tuition fee waiver for top 50 merit position in HITEC University Entry Test
- Merit Scholarships and Financial assistance available for needy students as per University Rules.
Split Undergradaute Programs:
- 2 years at HITEC University and 2 years at Strathclyde University, UK (declared University of the year 2013 by Times higher Education)
- Degree Will be awarded by Strathclyde University.
For further Information:
The registrar HITEC University, Taxila
Ph: 051-4908146-50, EXT: 303 & 309