Higher education Commission has announced the HEC Self Finance Scheme 2018 Apply For BSc Engineering, Pharm D Admission for the current year. HEC SFS (Self-finance Scheme) is a project that facilitates overseas students as well as the local students who have dual nationality. The Higher Education Commission is an autonomous body which regulates, oversee, accrediting and funding the higher education institutes in Pakistan including universities and degree awarding institutes. It is working since it was preceded by the University Grants Commission in 2002. It offers various opportunities to students including admission on self-finance reserved seats to overseas and dual nationality holder students. Currently, admissions are open to BSc engineering and Pharm-D programs in HEC Recognized Universities, and students from Punjab, Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can apply for these admissions. In this article, you will learn about the HEC Self-finance Scheme admission in 2018.
HEC Self Finance Scheme 2018 Apply For BSc Engineering, Pharm D Admission
HEC Self Finance Scheme Offered Programs:
Under this project, HEC offers admission in MBBS, BDS, Pharm D, and BSC engineering programs. currently, it is offering admission in BSC engineering program and Pharm D program in government universities of Pakistan.
HEC Self Finance Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Foreigner students who are holding the nationality of that country and Pakistani residential with dual nationality holders are eligible to apply
- Minimum 60% marks are compulsory to have in HSSC from any board of Pakistan
- A level students are also encouraged to apply
- In case of A level, students must have 60% marks after getting equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen
- Those candidates who are applying for the B.Sc engineering programs must have to appear in the SAT-I and SAT-II and must have to pass with minimum 1500 cumulatively marks
- Those students who are living abroad and have the green card but not have the nationality of that country are not allowed to apply for the admission
HEC Self Finance Scheme 2018 Last Date:
Last Date to apply for the BSC engineering and Pharm D admission is 31st October 2018.
HEC Self Finance Scheme 2018 Apply Procedure:
Eligible students are encouraged to apply online at www.hec.gov.pk/site/sfs. Only online applications will proceed for these admissions. other details about this Self Finance scheme is given on the official website of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. After 31st October, no application will entertain for admission on self-finance.