Iqra University Karachi Admission 2012 is now open in the following programs BE in Electronic Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering, BS in Computer Sciences and Telecommunication, MS in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science and telecommunication & network. The computer sciences programs that are offered in Iqra University has been accredited & ranked as the top most category that is W category by National Computing Education Accreditation Council (NCEAC) of HEC.
Last Date For Form Submission is 20th November 2012
Apptiude Test will be held on 2nd December, 2012
To download the Admission Form CLICK HERE
This announcement of admission campaign is declared in the daily jang newspaper this Sunday and one thing is for sure that you can get admission in Iqra University totally on Merit Base so students must have to clear the admission test and than interview as entry test will be split into four section
- Quantitative Analysis
- English Language
- General Knowledge
Iqra University Karachi Admission 2012
- applicants must have clear higher secondary school certificate with 2nd division from a recognized institute or may be board.
- Applicants with “A” level education must bring equivalence certificate along with the application form.
- The Number of credit hours needed to complete for the award of a degree according to the policies of the higher education commission.
|Description||BBA, Media||BS CS/TEL||BE||MBA, MS CS/TEL||M.Phil||Certificate Course|
|Tuition Fee Per Course||8,500/-||–||–||8,450/-||8,450/-||10,000/-|
|Tuition Fee Per Credit Hour||–||2,400/-||1,918/-||–||–||–|
|Student Council Fee Per Sem.||500/-||500/-||500/-||500/-||500/-||500/-|
|Sports Fee Per Sem.||250/-||250/-||250/-||250/-||250/-||250/-|
|Registration Fee Per Sem.||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Security Deposit Per Sem. (Refundable)||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-|
|ID Card Fee||100/-||100/-||100/-||100/-||100/-||100/-|
Documents Along With Application Forms:
- Six passport size photographs.
- 2 Attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks sheet/ O’ levels Marks sheet.
- 2 Attested photocopies of Matriculation Board certificate.
- 2 Attested photocopies of Intermediate Mark sheet Certificate/ A’ levels Mark sheet.
- 2 Attested photocopies of Intermediate Board Certificate.
- 2 Attested photocopies of Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC (in case of foreign qualifications).
- 2 Attested photocopies of Bachelor’s Marks Sheet. (for Master’s applicants only)
- 2 Attested photocopies of Bachelor’s Degree. (for Master’s applicants only)
- 2 Attested photocopies of Equivalence certificate issued by Higher Education Commission in case of foreign Degree. (for Master’s applicants only)
- 2 Attested photocopies of Master’s Mark Sheet. (for MPhil. and PhD applicants only)
- 2 Attested photocopies of Master’s Degree. (for MPhil. and PhD applicants only)
- Pay order of Rs. 1000/- only in the name of Iqra University
- Undertaking in case of result awaiting student