The officials have announced the Jinnah Sindh Medical University Online Admission
2019-20. JSMU has opened admissions for 2019-20 in Pharm-D, DPT, BSN, BSPH and BSMT. You will be allowed to apply for the admissions if you are eligible according to the JSMU Admissions Eligibility Criteria. JSMU is looking for all those candidates who are self-motivated and want to grow their future with medical educations. So if you are also among those candidates who have such desires to get this admission. You are here on the right page to get eligibility criteria, important dates, and procedure that how to apply. You are just advised to read this entire article with full attention and response against the instructions written below this page. The Jinnah Sindh Medical University JSMU Karachi was founded on 7th April 1973 as a public type University by the Government of Sindh and known as the best Medical college in Karachi. The purpose of the establishment of this well-managed university was to provide the best quality educations in Medical faculties as in MBBS, BDS and Pharm D. JSMU Karachi is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission HEC and University Grant Commission UGC.
So, this was a short overview of Jinnah Sindh Medical University Online Admission Form and University Overview. If you are also interested in this admission then see this page bellow and reaction against the information.
Jinnah Sindh Medical University Online Admission
Programs Offered by JSMU Admission 2019-20
Jinnah Sindh Medical University JSMU Karachi is offering admission for the year 2019-20 in the following program.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- BS Nursing (BSN)
- BS Public Health (BSPH)
- BS Medical Technology (BSMT)
JSMU Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with Domicile of Sindh are eligible for admissions.
- Computer Literacy is mandatory.
- Educational Eligibility for all the programs is given below:
|Eligibility||Minimum 60% marks in FSc.Pre-Medical or Equivalent||Minimum 60% marks in FSc.Pre-Medical or Equivalent||Minimum 50% marks in FSc.Pre-Medical or Equivalent||Minimum 50% marks in FSc.Pre-Medical or Equivalent||Minimum 50% marks in FSc.Pre-Medical or Equivalent|
Important Dates for JSMU Admissions 2019-20
- Availability of Applications: 21 October 2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 15 November 2019
Applying Procedure for JSMU Admissions 2019-20
- Candidates can download their admission forms along with the prospectus by visiting www.jsmu.edu.pk.
- After visiting, fill the admission form fully and generate the admission processing fee voucher of Rs.2000/- and deposit it at any branch of HBL.
- After depositing the fee, fill the application form and attach all the required documents and paid fee vouchers with it and submit it before the last date.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be entertained.
- Entrance Test date will be mentioned on the admit card.
- For more information, visit www.jsmu.edu.pk.
Merit Formula for JSMU
- Intermediate: 40% Weightage
- Entry Test: 40% Weightage
- VIVA: 20% Weightage
Jinnah Sindh Medical University Online Admission 2019-20
Hence this is all about the Jinnah Sindh Medical University Online Admission 2019-20 Form. If you have read this entire page and eligible for this test and you are suggested to apply online through the link above. After Obtaining your application forms and fills it up. Attach all the required documents with it along with the Bank Draft with it for admission and entry test fee.