If you are looking for KMDC MBBS Admission Criteria, Requirements 2020 then all the related info is available here on this page. If your FSc pre-medical or “A” level with bio, chemistry, and physics is clear and you are now thinking to take admission in KMDC for being an MBBS doctor then I suggest you that you must read this entire post carefully and make sure that either you are meeting the eligibility and requirements of KMDC MBBS admission or not. If you are meeting with these eligibilities then you are also informed that there is an entry test which is taken by KMDC from all applicants. In this college, the admissions are on open merit, self-finance, foreigners and overseas Pakistanis in which 20% are reserved for self-finance, 10% for overseas Pakistanis or foreign students. But for approaching KMDC MBBS Admission Criteria from any category students have to full fill some specified requirements. Scroll down to have a look at it.
KMDC MBBS Admission Criteria, Requirements 2020
KMDC was established in 1991 by the Municipal Corporation, Pakistan. It is affiliated with the Abbassi Shaheed Hospital which is the largest public type hospital in Pakistan. It is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC. Every year it invites 250 applications for MBBS and 100 applications for BDS admission from all eligible candidates. Keep reading this post for the criteria and other relevant info.
KMDC MBBS Admission Criteria Eligibility 2020
- The candidates have passed FSc Pre-medical with 60% marks from Karachi Board.
- A minimum of 60% marks for the students having an “O” level and “A” levels degree with Bio, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Overseas or foreign students are required to bring I.B.C.C Islamabad Certificate.
- Those candidates who pass intermediate or O/A levels from out of Karachi board and now their parents have shifted in Karachi have to bring parent’s deputation letter from the respective department where parent’s father or mother in a job.
KMDC MBBS Admission 2020 Procedure
KMDC informs for admission through advertisement in most viewed newspapers and also uploaded on its official web site every year in the month of August. Those who meet the eligibility criteria can obtain their application forms from the KMDC admission office or also can download from the officials’ web site. After this candidates have to fill in the form dully and attach required documents with it and after completing form resubmit it to the KMDC admission office MBBS department before till the last date for submission of admission form.
Documents to Attach with the Form
You have to attach photocopies of the following documents with the application form.
- Students who are under 18 years have to attach a “B” form and above 18 years are must attach a photocopy of their CNIC.
- Father CNIC with the permanent address on Karachi.
- Father’s domicile of Karachi.
- In case the father has expired or no domicile is issued before his death students can attach the mother’s domicile.
- HSSC Intermediate, FSc pre-Medical, “A” levels marks sheet.
- Matric SSC, O levels or equivalent mark sheet.
- Domicile and PRC of Karachi.
- 6 recent latest passport size photographs (4 attach with application form attested / 2 attach with admit card without attestation).
- 2 self-addressed envelopes 4.5 x 8.5 inches with postage stamp affixed.
KMDC Fee Structure 2020
KMDC MBBS Admission 2020
So, this was all about the KMDC MBBS Admission Criteria, Requirements 2020. It is a dream of every student to study in this institute but due to limited seats, the deserving candidates get admission. Hopefully, you are confident about the post and do accordingly. If you have any confusion about the post then ask in the comment box. We will try to answer you.