MNS UET has announced fall admission 2022 for various engineering programs. Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission 2022 and the last date to apply for admission are given on this page. MNS UET is a newly established university that was incorporated in 2012 in Multan by Chief Minister Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. It is a government university that is affiliated with the HEC, and the National Technology Council of Pakistan. It is also accredited by the Pakistan EngineeringCounciltoo. Candidates who have appeared in the ECAT test can get admission. Those members who haven’t appeared in the ECAT test can appear in the entry test which will be conducted by this university. Students who have also appeared in the HAT test which was given by the HEC can also take Admission on a merit basis. MNS UET Multan BScEngineering Merit List 2022 will also be available here.
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission 2022
MNS UET Multan announced admission for the fall session and thousand of candidates are interested to take admission into this institute. In addition, they have issued the last date of admissions, and those candidates who are going to submit the admission form will send it before 12th August 2022 because after that admission will be closed.
Click on this link and you can easily apply for admission because sometimes people students do not find the option of apply online admission. after creating an account you will enter all required information and then click on submit.
MNS UET Offered Courses:
Currently, admissions are open in the following bachelor’s and master’s programs.
- Sc Chemical Engineering
- SC Electrical Engineering
- SC Chemical Engineering
- Sc Chemical Engineering Technology
- Sc Electrical Engineering Technology
- BS in Computer Science
- SC Civil Engineering Technology
- SC Mechanical Engineering Technology
MNS UET Admission Criteria:
- For B.SC engineering programs, the candidate must have F.Sc pre-engineering with at least 60% marks
- For Engineering Technology Programs, it is compulsory to have 50% marks in Intermediate
- Those students who have A level or other foreign degree also have equivalent marks from IBCC
- For M.Sc admissions, it is compulsory to have B.SC chemical engineering with at least 2.20 CGPA or above
- Students must have to pass the ECAT or HAT test for admission to this institute, however, this university will also conduct the entry test for those students who haven’t appeared in the ECAT or HAT test.
MNS UET Admission Schedule:
- The last date for applying is 12 August 2022.
- Hafiz e Quran Test date will update soon.
- MNSUET entry test for engineering and Technology will be held in August 2022. Entry Test for MSc. Chemical and Electrical Engineering Programs will be held in August 2022.
- The first Merit List will be displayed in September 2022 for all programs.
- Commencement Classes will start in September 2022.
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission 2022 is open and students are allowed to download online application forms from www.mnsuet.edu.pk. After downloading, the form, submit the 1000 admission processing fee through bank draft in the favor of treasurer MNS UET Multan. Contact InformationCamp Office: GCT, Old Bahawalpur Road, Multan: #. (061) 4230505