MNS UET has announced fall admission 2019 for various engineering programs. Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission 2019 and last date to apply for the admission is given on this page. MNSUET is a newly established university which was incorporated in 2012 in Multan by Chief Minister Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. It is a government university which is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission, and National Technology Council of Pakistan. It is also accredited by the Pakistan Engineering Council too. Students who have appeared in the ECAT test can take admission. Those students who haven’t appeared in the ECAT test can appear in the entry test which will be conducted by this university. Students who have also appeared in the HAT test which was conducted by the HEC can also take admission on merit basis. MNS UET Multan BSc Engineering Merit List 2019 will also available here.
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission 2019
|Last date to apply||10 October 2019|
|Hafiz e Quran Test||11 October 2019|
|Entry Test for Engineering and Technology Programs||12 October 2019|
|Entry Test for MSc. Chemical and Electrical Engg. Programs||13 October 2019|
|First Merit list||14 October 2019|
|Starting of classes||21 October 2019|
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Offered Courses:
Currently, the admissions are open in following bachelor and masters programs.
- Sc Chemical Engineering
- SC Electrical Engineering
- SC Chemical Engineering
- Sc Chemical Engineering Technology
- Sc Electrical Engineering Technology
- BS Computer Science
- SC civil Engineering Technology
- SC Mechanical Engineering Technology
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission Criteria:
- For B.SC engineering programs, the candidate must have F.Sc pre-engineering with at least 60% marks
- For Engineering Technology Programs, it is compulsory to have 50% marks in Intermediate
- Those students who have A level or other foreign degree also have equivalent marks from IBCC
- For M.Sc admissions, it is compulsory to have B.SC chemical engineering with at least 2.20 CGPA or above
- Students must have to pass the ECAT or HAT test for admission in this institute, however, this university will also conduct the entry test for those students who haven’t appeared in the ECAT or HAT test.
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission 2019 Schedule:
- The last date for applying is 10 October 2019.
- Hafiz e Quran Test will conduct on 11 October 2019.
- MNSUET entry test for engineering and Technology will be held on 12 October 2019. Entry Test for MSc. Chemical and Electrical Engineering Programs will be held on 13 October 2019.
- First Merit List will be displayed on 14th October 2019 for all programs.
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission Procedure:
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission 2019 is open and students are allowed to download online application forms from www.mnsuet.edu.pk. After download, the form, submit 1000 admission processing fee through bank draft in the favor of treasurer MNS UET Multan.
Camp Office: GCT, Old Bahawalpur Road, Multan
Ph: #. (061) 4230505