Students can apply for the NFC Institute Of Engineering & Fertilizer Research Faisalabad Admissions 2019. Admissions are open in various courses including MSC Chemical Engineering, BSC Engineering in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, BSc (Hons), Computer Science, BBS, BSc Engineering Technology are open so the candidates who are eligible and have wish to take admission in IEFR they can apply for the admission before its too late As the last date to apply for the admission in 20th August 2019 and one important thing is that incomplete or late application form will not be entertained by the officials of IEFR. Here is something that you might be interested in knowing. NFC Merit List 2019 will available here soon.
- IEFR is renowned progressive institutions imparting Engineering education / Research since 1986.
- Degrees are accredited by the Pakistan Engineering Council and recognized worldwide.
- Earned accolades and appreciation from the industrial & multi-national organizations.
Right now there are many departments are working in this institutes to make sure that quality education is delivered to all the students who enter into NFC Institute of Engineering & Fertilizer Research including Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dept. of Computer Science & Engg., Dept. of Civil Engineering, School of Business Management, Dept. of Basic Sciences, IT Skill Development Division, R & D Department, Personnel and Administration. And now the university is declared admission for Professional Degree programs for technologists, this is a 4-year program and are
- B.SC. Chemical technology
- B.SC. Electrical technology
- B.SC. Mechanical Technology
- B.B.A and B.Sc. Honor (Comp.Science)
NFC Institute Of Engineering & Fertilizer Research Faisalabad Admissions 2019
Last Date to Apply: 19th August
NFC Faisalabad Admission 2019 Documents you required:
- Attested photocopies of matriculation certificates
- Equivalence Certificate issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad in case the applicant has the equivalent examination. (IBCC office address: FBISE Building, H-8/4, Islamabad)
- Attested copy of domicile certificate of the candidate must be attached with the application form
- 4 passport size recent photographs duly attested.
- Address Form duly filled
- Attested photocopy of B. Sc. Certificate. (If applicable)
- Attested photocopy of DAE Certificate issued by the Board of Technical Education. (If applicable)
- Attested photocopy of Hafiz – e – Quran Certificate.
- The overseas candidate shall have to submit a copy of the passport of his/her father and the copy of work permit along with the application form.
- Sports Certificate. ( If applicable)
- UET Entry Test Result for the current year or NAT test for BBA program valid for one year.
So all those students who get 60% marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or minimum 60% marks in Diploma in Associate Engineering can apply for these programs.
Apply for the NFC Institute Of Engineering & Fertilizer Research Faisalabad Admissions 2019 before the last date which is 19 August 2019.
For More Information Contact:
NFC institutes of Engineering and Fertilizer Research
Jaranwala Road Faisalabad, post Code 38090 Pakistan.
Phone: 041-9220355 – 57, Ext: 142, Fax: 041-9220360