It is to notify you that the Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam Bachelor Admissions 2019-20 in different faculties and programs including Crop Production, Food Science & Technology, Crop Protection, Agricultural Social Sciences, Technology Centre, Agricultural Engineering and Animal husbandry & Veterinary Sciences is open now. The project of Sindh Agricultural University was started in 1939 as when a college of agriculture established at Sakrand Nawabshah so after the making of Kotri Barrage the college was shifted to the Tando Jam on 1955 and 1977 was the year when the Government of Pakistan provided a grant to the college as a degree-awarding University. So if you want to take admission to any of these faculties then you have to submit the admission application form till the due date as the last date for form submission announced by the officials is 12th November 2019. After that date no admission form will be accepted in any case so don’t be too late that the registration is going to end and you have to wait a long time for the next admission other details of the admission regarding the eligibility criteria, Admission form, Documents attached, Entry Test, Entry test result, Merit list are listed below on this page so have a look on it.
Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam Bachelor Admissions
SAU Programs Offered
Programs offered at main campus are the following:
- BSc.(Agri.) Hons. (Faculty of Crop Production, Crop Protection, and Agriculture Social Science)
- B.E (Agriculture)
- DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
- B.Sc Hons. (Inst. of Food Sciences and Technology)
- BSIT Hons.
Programs offered at Sub Campuses of SAU are:
- BSc (Agri.) Hons. at S.Z.A. Bhutto Agriculture College
- B.E. (Agriculture) at Khairpur College
- BSc (Agri.) Hons. at Sindh Agriculture University
SAU Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate Sciences (Pre-Medical or Engg.) with at least 50% marks in the year 2017,2018 or 2019 are eligible.
- For admission in B.E. (Agriculture) candidates must have scored 60% marks in the Intermediate Sciences (Pre-Medical or Engg.) in the year 2017,2018 or 2019.
Important Dates for the Admissions
- The last date to submit the admission form is 12th November 2019.
- The Pre-Entry test will be conducted on 1st December 2019.
SAU Admission Procedure
- Admission Application form along with the prospectus of the University can be taken from the Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam and its sub-campuses in against the payment of Rs. 3000/- through bank Challan from the branches of HBL given below with effect from 22 October 2019.
- Separate applications for each program will be taken.
- Candidates belonging to other than Sindh Province shall apply for the admissions against the reserved seats.
- Following are the designated branches of HBL:
- SAU, Tandojam
- Gari Khata. Hyderabad
- Sindh University Jamshoro
- Tando Allahyar
- Tando Muhammad Khan
- New Hala
- Station Road, Dadu
- MA Jinnah Road, Mirpurkhas
- Main Road, Sanghar
- Station Road Branch, Badin
- National Highway Road, Thatta
- Masjid Road, Shaheed Benazir Abad
- Frere Road Sukkur
- Naushahro Feroze
- Shah Abdul Latif University Campus, Khairpur Mirs
- Mirpur Methelo
- Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto Road, Larkana
- Grain Market, Shikarpur
- Quid-Azam Road, Jacobabad
- Karachi Region:
- Club Road Branch, Karachi
SAU Pre-Entry Test
Candidates who wish to take admission in the Sindh Agriculture University must have to appear in the entry test taken by the University. According to the officials, the entry test will be held on 1st December 2019 at 10.00 A.M. at Public School Latifabad, Hyderabad. Late candidates are not allowed to sit in the examination hall. So after the entry test result will be announced and you will be able to check it on this page you can also get the complete merit list which contains the name of the successful candidates who are able to take admission to the University.
For More Information Contact please:
Ahmed Khan Mangi, Deputy Registrar ( for Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam Bachelor Admissions 2018)
Phone : 022-2765387, 022-2765870 Ext : 304