If you are looking for the University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJKU MBBS, BDS Admissions 2020-21 then you are on the right page. Here, you will be able to check the complete admission info including schedule, last date, eligibility criteria, and can apply online for it. AJK University is one of the best institutes in Pakistan and is the top university in AJK. After its establishment, the local students had a very good facility because, before this, they visited other cities for higher education. From the first day of its inception, it is providing the best education. Now, the admissions are open in several programs. Also, check the University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Merit List 2020-21. So, have a look down to apply for the admissions.
University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJKU MBBS, BDS Admissions 2020-21
University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJKU admission is now open 2020-21 and people can apply before the last date because according to the PMC schedule those people who have cleared the test now would apply till 21 January 2021. While after this date no application will entertain by the management.
Programs Offered at AJKU
The admissions are offered in various programs of the following Faculties at the Muzaffarabad Campus:
- Engineering BS
- Sciences BS
- Health & Medical Sciences
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- MA/MSc (2-years)
- M.Phil./MS (2-years)
PMC Admission Schedule 2020-21-21
|Closure of Application in Private Medical Colleges||19 January 2021|
|Closure of Application Public Medical Colleges||22 January 2021|
|Announcement of Merit List for Private Colleges||24 January 2021|
|Merit List||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- The candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engg.) with at least 60% marks or DAE are eligible. They must participate in the entry test.
- For MBBSS, BDS PMC MDCAT test result copy is necessary.
- For other BS programs, the candidate must have at least 50% marks or 2nd-Division in Intermediate or DAE (as required by the program they are applying for) to apply for it.
- For Masters and M.Phil/MS programs, at least 2nd-Division in the previous education is required with 50% marks in the relative entry test.
- Candidates with 18-years of education with 1st-Division are eligible for Ph.D. programs.
- To download the admission form, visit www.pmc.gov.pk.
- Generate the challan form of Rs.1700 and deposit at HBL. You can also deposit the fee by sending a bank draft of Rs.1800 (from any bank) in favor of the Director Finance & Planning AJKU.
- In case of applying for more than one department, Rs.500 will be charged for each additional form.
- Fill the form and provide all the info and attach the paid slip with the form and submit it before the due date.
AJK University Entry Test Date:
After the admission procedure, the next step will be the Entry Test. Now candidates have to deposit Rs. 600 for the entry test fee. The test will be taken from the candidates applying for Undergraduate programs (BS, MA, MSc). So, it is compulsory to appear in the test and pass the test. The final selection will be made based on this test. So, it is important to have good marks on the test.
After the entry test, the result of the test will be released. You will be able to check it from the official website of the university or this page. Then the next step will be the display of the merit list. It will be made based on previous education and entry test score. Those having their names on the list will get admission. So, if you are also interested to apply for this institute, then apply for it now. So, this was all about the University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJKU MBBS, BDS Admissions 2020-21. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay connected with us for more updates.