Admissions available in University of Lahore UOL in MBBS/BDS for 2017 for all those candidates who have qualify for last year examination in F. Sc Pre-Medical or equivalent from HSSC. The university is looking for well mannered and self motivated students, so if you are among those students who have such abilities can visit the University College of Medicine department to obtain the admission kit including prospectus and admission form. After you buy the Prospectus along with the application form read it carefully and fills it dully and resubmits it to the same department of the University before the last date of registration as this date is not declared by the officials but as the officials declared the final submission date you will get this date with very next minute on this page as this page is providing you the all latest updates about your admission in MMS/BDS in UOL. The UOL has maintain its separate department for all medical related educations i.e. University College of Medicine. All other information relating to your admission including Admission form, Eligible Criteria etc are headingly discussed bellow. Have a look down.
University of Lahore UOL MBBS/BDS Admission 2017-18 Fee Structure, Criteria
Prospectus along with admission form can collect from the college admission office situated in the department of Medicine “University College OF medicine”. You can collect admission form from this department before the last date which will be updated on this page after as the officials declared the final date. Because yet the final date has not been declared by the officials.
Eligibility Criteria for Open Merit Seats.
Following Candidates are eligible for getting admission in MBBS/BDS from University College of Medicine in UOL.
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate in Science subjects F. Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent can apply.
- Minimum 60% marks from HSSC are essential for applying in MBBS/BDS.
- The UOL will give its first preferences to the fresh passed Candidates.
UOL MBBS Admission Schedule:
- Last date to apply for the admission is 10th November 2017.
- Merit List will be updated on 13th November, 2017.
- Last Date to fee submission is 20th November, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Seats
- The candidates who have passed an examination equivalent to F. Sc (pre-Medical group)/ HSSC examination level of Pakistan from a foreign university or any foreign educational system have to secure minimum 60% marks in aggregate as certificate by IBCC to be equivalent to F. Sc in aggregates.
- Candidates from any foreign University must have clear the three main science subjects (Chemistry, Physics and essential Biology.
- The Candidate applying against open merit Seats for admission at University College of Medicine UCMD need to clear the provincial entry test (MCAT)
- Candidates with foreign qualification can either clear provincial entry test (MCAT) or SAT II Examination for getting admission in UCMD.
Those Candidates who have selected for University of Lahore UOL MBBS/BDS Admission 2017-18 Fee Structure, Criteria after the admission process including the tests (MCAT or SAT II) will call for Interview after all from the administration department.