MA, MSc, M.Ed, B.Ed, LLB, and MBA Admissions 2018 are open in University of Malakand so all those candidates who want to take admission in this University is the listed programs must have to submit their admission forms till August 2018. University of Malakand UOM KPK Admissions 2018 detail is given here. August 2018 is the last date to submit the application form and all those forms which will receive after the last date should not be taken into consideration and should not be entertained in any case. after the last date University official will continue to process all the application and after the processing, the 1st merit list of the successful candidates will be displayed by the official on September 2018. Students who want to apply for MA, MSC admissions can download University of Malakand MA, MSC admission Form 2018. All the admission will be on the totally merit basis so only the candidates who’s name is in the merit list will able to get admission in the University.
The University of Malakand is a public sector University that was established in the year 2001. IN such a short span of time this University has made a place in the heart of the students. This University is affiliated from the Higher education Commission HEC Pakistan which is the only higher education regulatory body in Pakistan. Every year thousands of students want to take admission in the University of Malakand and now the admission for the new session has been opened by the University here are the more details of the Admissions 2018 have a look.
University of Malakand UOM KPK Admissions 2018
Admissions are open in
- B.Ed (1-year), Education, Tourism & Hotel Management
- Computer Science
University of Malakand Eligibility Criteria:
All those students who have a BA or B.Sc Degree in the relevant field with at least 45% marks are able to take admission in the University of Malakand.
University of Malakand UOM KPK Admissions 2018 Application Form:
Closing date for submission of admission form: August 2018
Display of Merit List for Candidates Eligible for Admission: September 2018
Admission Test (Venue UOM KPK): —–
Display of the Test Result on University website and NTS: Within A week Time
Interview and Fee Submission: September 2018
Commencement of Regular Classes: September 2018
Some Important Instructions:
- All the admission will be totally on Open merit Basis no Self Finance merit in this University
- If a candidate wants to apply more then a discipline then he or she can apply on the same form as one application form is valid for three disciplines for admission in UOM
- The admission form can be download from this page easily but then by the submission of application form candidates must have to attach a bank draft of Rs. 1500/- which is in favor of the Director of Finance, the University of Malakand in any National Bank of Punjab (NBP) online branch.
- All those candidates who have 3rd division or the marks are less than 45% are not eligible to take admission in the University. All the other candidates are eligible but the last attended Institute must be recognized from any recognized University.
- All those candidates who are applying against the reserved seats must have to attach their relevant certificates.
- Complete admission form should be submitted to the admission office of the University of Malakand before August 2018
- On the day if Interview candidates are requested to bring their original documents along with recently taken photographs.
Complete details about the University of Malakand UOM KPK Admissions 2018 is given here. Students can also check the Eligibility Criteria for admission and the last date to apply for the admission is also given here.
For more Information Contact:
Deputy Director Admissions
University of Malakand