Lahore University of Management and Technology UMT Admissions 2019 is announced to intake Undergraduate admissions for Spring Session of the new year to the following programs says by the officials of UMT Lahore. University of Management and technology is among the top universities of Pakistan of Private sector just because of their motive to provide quality education to the students as they do not compromises of studies. Now UMT has announced their spring admissions in the following departments including Schools of Business and Economics, Institute of Audit and Accountancy, School of Textile and Design, Institute of Applied Sciences, School of Science and Technology and School of Social Sciences and Humanities. UMT Undergraduate Admissions Spring 2019 is also open. From the first day of the commencement of this university the University management always provide quality education to a number of student so students if you are also interesting in taking admission to the UMT Admission 2019 then view this page completely as this page will provide you the accurate and timely information which you may require to the admission in the UMT.
University of Management and Technology UMT Admissions 2019
Get the admission form from the University of Management and Technology admission office or go to the official website of UMT to download the application form.
How To Apply For UMT Admission 2019:
- Fill the application with relevant information and than submit it to the admission office but before the deadline date. as the late application form will not be entertained.
- Make sure that you have attached these documents when you submit the form
- N.I.C (Personal or Parents)
- Matric / O level
- Intermediate / A level
- Bachelors Degree/ Result Card
- Masters Degree / Result Card
- Provisional / Hope certificate if result is awaited
- 3 photograph (1” x 1”)
All these documents must be attested.
To Download the application form Click on the respective
Admission for the spring semester are open in the following programs
School of Business and Economics:
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)– 4 years
- Management and Organizations
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems
- BBIS (Bachelor of Business Information Systems) – 4 years
- BS – Economics and Finance – 4 years
Morning and Evening Programs
- 1.5 year for 4 years BBA degree holders
- 2 years for master/4 years bachelor degree holders
- 3 years for 2 years bachelor degree holders
- MBA Executive
- 2 years experience required after 16 years education
- 4 years experience required after 14 years education
School of Social Sciences and Humanities:
- BS Social Sciences – 4 years
- Media and Communication
- Political Science
- English Language and Literature
- Master of Media and Communication – 2 years
- MA (Education/Special Education) – 2 years
- MA English Language Teaching – 2 years
- M.Sc. Applied Linguistics – 2 years
- M.Phil. English – 2 years
- Applied Linguistics
- M.Phil. Education – 2 years
- M.Phil. Islamic Thought and Civilization – 2 years
School of Science and Technology:
- BS Computer Science (4 years)
Institute of Textile and Industrial Sciences
- BS Textile Engineering (4 years)
- Yarn Manufacturing
- Fabric Manufacturing
- Garment Manufacturing
- Textile Chemical Processing
- Technical Textiles
- Energy Management and Auditing
- BS Industrial Engineering (4 years)
- Bachelor of Textile Fashion and Design
- Textile Design
- Graphic Design
- Commercial Textiles
- Product Design
- Candidates applying for MS/M.Phil. programs should have passed the NTS – GAT with at least 50% marks.
- NAT qualified candidates are exempted from admission test for BS and BBA programs.
- Result awaiting students may also apply.
- Merit / need-based scholarships are available.
UMT Admissions 2019 Last Date
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
University of Management and Technology (UMT),
C-II, Johar Town, Lahore-54770, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 42)35212801-10
Fax: (+92 42) 35212819