Women Medical and Dental College Abbottabad Admission 2019-20 are open now, so the candidates who are willing to take admission and want to be a part of the World-class medical college should have to submit their admission form before the last date. Women Medical and Dental College Abbottabad Admission 2019-20 detail is given here. This year in 2019 Women Medical and Dental College is going to start its MBBS and BDS. The rules and regulation of the college are very strict about the merit of the admission so candidates who have centralized MDCAT entry Test in their province must have to appear in the test as students from KPK must be present in ETEA KMU Entry test and same as in Punjab UHS MDCAT Entry Test. Women Medical college was established in the year 1999 and then the first batch of MBBS was started in the next year that is 2000. Well, students if you want to take admission to Medical colleges then it is compulsory to get passing marks in the MDCAT so for this Students can conduct MDCAT Entry Test Preparation Tips from different sources to get good marks in the test so that the admission is confirmed by the authority.
Women Medical and Dental College Abbottabad Admission 2019-20
Admission Schedule for Women Medical/Dental College
|Availability of Admission form||10 October 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Admission Form||21 October 2019|
|Hafiz-Quran test||24 October 2019|
|Hafiz-Quran test result||25 October 2019|
|Receipts of appeals by disqualified Disabled/ Hafiz-Quran candidates||28 October 2019|
|Disabled/ Hafiz-e-Quran Appellate Committee Meeting||30 October 2019|
|Provisional Merit List Display|| 05 November 2019
|Objections / Claims submit the form for Provisional merit list||06 to 07 November 2019|
|Objections / Claims appellate scrutiny meeting committee||08 October 2019|
|Final Merit List Display:||12 November 2019|
|Interview for Open Merit||18th to 23rd November 2019|
|Interview for Foreign Seats||25th November 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- Candidates who want to be a part of Women Medical College must have passed the F.Sc (Pre-Medical) from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan and must have secured at least 70% marks in the examinations.
- Along with that candidates must have appeared in the provincial Entry test that is in KPK by ETEA KMU and in Punjab it is UHS with at least 60% marks.
- Foreign Candidates who have passed any degree equivalent to F.Sc (Pre-Medical) should attach the Certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- Foreign candidates must have passed the SAT-II or MCAT test taken by foreign institutes with a minimum score of 500.
Procedure for Admissions 2019-20
- Candidates can apply online by visiting www.kmuadmission.pk.
- Login with a valid username and password to register yourself.
- After logging in, you have to select the category for which you are applying (Open Merit or Foreign seats).
- Fill the application form and also provide the required documents.
- Generate a fee slip online and after printing it, deposit Rs.3500/- admission processing fee at any branch of MCB.
- After the deposit of fee, log in again and verify the payment detail. Then submit the application form before the last date.
- Any application collected after the last date will not be entertained or treated for the admission process and rejected without any argument.
- The selected candidates will be called for the interview as described in the schedule
Merit Criteria for Admissions
Merit criteria for the admission are:
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent: 50%
- Medical Entrance Test Marks: 50%
Women Medical and Dental College Abbottabad Admissions 2019-20
Women Medical and Dental College Abbottabad is recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council Islamabad (PM&DC) and also from the Higher education Regulatory Authority (HERA) K.P. So apply for Women Medical and Dental College Abbottabad Admission 2019 before the last date. As there is a limited amount of seats. So, apply for admission as early as possible.
For Further Information Contact:
Women Medical and Dental College, Murre Road, Abbottabad
Phone: 92- 992-390337 / 390221