List of Pharm D Colleges in Punjab

The complete List of Pharm D Colleges in Punjab includes all the big cities of Punjab like Lahore, Multan, Gujrat, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Rahim yar Khan, Rawalpindi and Islamabad so if you want to get the list then this page will help you. Before going directly to the institutes that are offering Pharm D first lets have a little introduction of the Pharm D, Its background and job availability after the completion of Degree. Pharm D Course prepare students to generalist practitioners of Pharmacy. This is a professional doctoral program which is designed in such a manner so that the candidates can do research on the pharmacy and produce new formula to save to life or to detect that which medicine is correct for whom and in which quantity. There are 75% chances of the job after completion of the Pharm D is in the Industrial sector of Pharmaceutical companies and other 25% are in the hospital fields. Pharm D is the highest degree in the Pharmacy professional education. The job opportunity are in

  • Community Pharmacy
  • Hospital Pharmacy
  • consultant Pharmacy
  • Industrial Pharmacy
  • Internet Pharmacy

Initially this field did not get so much popularity but with the recognition of the benefits of the List of Pharm D Colleges in Punjab now people are aware about the Pharmacy education that is the reason that in almost every higher education commission recognized institutions the degree of Pharm D is now offered which is a full 5 year doctoral Degree. Pharmacy Council of Pakistan established in 1973 which is the undertaking body of this degree and provide recognitions to the institutions that offer this doctoral degree. So that is why if you are also deciding to take admission in the Pharm D degree then here is the complete List of Pharm D Colleges in Punjab and also got recognition from the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan so view the complete list down here.

List of Pharm D Colleges in Punjab

List of Pharm D Colleges in Punjab

Public Sector Pharm D Colleges in Punjab

  • University College of Pharmacy, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
  • Faculty of Pharmacy, Islamia University, Bahawalpur.
  • Faculty of Pharmacy, Bahauddin Zakriya University, Multan.
  • Faculty of Pharmacy, Gomal University, D. I. Khan.
  • Department of Pharmacy, Lahore College for Women University, Lahore.
  • Department of Pharmacy, Sargodha University, Sargodha.
  • College of Pharmacy, GC University, Faisalabad.
  • Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Veterinary &  Animal Sciences, Lahore.

Private Sector harm D Colleges in Punjab:

  • Lahore College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lahore.
  • Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Lahore, Lahore Campus, Lahore.
  • Hamdard University, Islamabad Campus, Islamabad.
  • Faculty of Pharmacy The University of Faisalabad, Faisalabad.
  • Riphah Institute of Pharmacy, Riphah International University, Islamabad.
  • Faculty of Pharmacy Hajvery University, Lahore
  • Ace Institute of Health Sciences, Lahore.
  • Lahore College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lahore.
  • Pakistan Institute of Pharmacy, Sahiwal
  • Kings College of Pharmacy Technician, Sahiwal
  • Multan College of Pharmacy, Multan.
  • Thal Institute of Paramedical, Laiyyeh.
  • PAK Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lahore
  • Aiman Institute of Pharmacy Technician, Lahore.
  • Allama Iqbal College of Pharmacy Technician, Lahore
  • Bahauddin Zahkriya Institute of Pharmacy Technician, Multan.
  • Federal Institute of Health Sciences, Lahore
  • Pharma World Institute, Lahore

This is the complete List of Pharm D Colleges in Punjab that are recognized from the pharmacy council of Pakistan so that before taking admission in the Pharm D you will be aware of the recognition of the institutions

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here