AJK Medical College Entry Test 2017 Date, Form, Schedule as Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College is offering the opportunity to take admission 2017 in MBBS and BDS and for this purpose Azad Government of the State of Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Joint Admission Committee (JAC) has announced the date for Entry test which is going to be held from all the AJK Nationals in Pakistan. This time the page has been updated according to the officials for all those candidates who are going to be a doctor from any college Located in the state of AJK. So if you are among those candidates who are willing to get admission in MBBS or BDS programs than your registration date is open from 28th August to 15th September, 2017, so first of all you have to buy the prospectus from the admission office read it carefully fill it dully and attach all the required documents and resubmit it to the same office before the given last date. So when you have done it all after that you have to qualify the final step of taking admission in MBBS/ BDS, that is Entry test which will conduct by the Joint admission committee (JAC) of Azad Jammu and Kashmir on 08th October 2017. For further detail about Entry test scroll down this page.
AJK Medical College Entry Test 2017 Date, Form, Schedule
AJK Entry Test
To take admission in AJK Medical College it is necessary to clear the entry test held by JAC. About this Entry test important things are given in following points.
- The Entrance test is divided in four sections as in
I. Biology 88 MCQs
II. Chemistry 58 MCQs
III. Physics 44 MCQs
IV. English 30 MCQs
Total number of short questions is 220 multiple MCQs having four options with one best answer.
- The duration for Entrance test shall be 150 minutes ( 2 ½ hours)
- For each correct answer 5 marks will be awarded, and 1 mark will be deducted from total marks.
- Syllabus and criteria for this entry test is available on the official website of AJK medical.
AJK Date Schedule
Note: This is previous year schedule, As soon as the officials announced the 2017 schedule we will update here…
|Issuance of admittance cards from||28th August till 15th September, 2017|
|Entry Test Date||08th October, 2017
Test date for State Entry Test(SET) has been changed due to Youm-e-Ashoor.Test will be conducted on Sunday, 8th October 2017 at 9:00am.
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test and submission of Nomination paper||October, 2017
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test||October, 2017
|Board if Disable in Medical||October, 2017|
|Merit List||November, 2017|
|Class Commencement||December, 2017|
Following documents are necessary to attach with the admission form for State Entry Test.
- 1 Attested certificate of Matriculation Examination or Equivalent Examination.
- 1 Attested copy of F. Sc (Pre-Medical) or Certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- 1 Attested Copy of Domicile and State Subject.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Bank Draft of Rs. 2700/- in favor of joint Admission Committee (JAC)