Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK Medical College Entry Test 2018 Date, Form, Schedule as Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College is offering the opportunity to take admission 2018 in MBBS and BDS and for this purpose Azad Government of the State of Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Joint Admission Committee (JAC) has announced the date for Entry test which is going to be held from all the AJK Nationals in Pakistan. This time the page has been updated according to the officials for all those candidates who are going to be a doctor from any college Located in the state of AJK. So if you are among those candidates who are willing to get admission in MBBS or BDS programs than your registration date is open from 11th September to 23rd September, 2018, so first of all you have to buy the prospectus from the admission office read it carefully fill it dully and attach all the required documents and resubmit it to the same office before the given last date. So when you have done it all after that you have to qualify the final step of taking admission in MBBS/ BDS, that is Entry test which will conduct by the Joint admission committee (JAC) of Azad Jammu and Kashmir on 07th October 2018. For further detail about AJK MBBS, BDS State Entry Test 2018.
AJK Medical College Entry Test 2018 Date, Form, Schedule
AJK Medical College Entry Test 2018:
To take admission in AJK Medical College it is necessary to clear the entrance test held by JAC. About this Entry test, important things are given in the following points.
- The Entrance test is divided in four sections as in
I. Biology 88 MCQs
II. Chemistry 58 MCQs
III. Physics 44 MCQs
IV. English 30 MCQs
The total number of short questions is 220 multiple MCQs having four options with one best answer.
- The duration for Entrance test shall be 150 minutes ( 2 ½ hours)
- For each correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded, and 1 mark will be deducted from total marks.
- Syllabus and criteria for this entrance test are available on the official website of AJK medical.
AJK Medical College Entry Test 2018 Schedule
|Issuance of admittance cards from||11th September till 23rd September 2018|
|Entry Test Date||07th October 2018|
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test and submission of Nomination paper||October 2018
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test||October 2018
|Board if Disable in Medical||October 2018|
|Merit List||November 2018|
|Class Commencement||December 2018|
Following documents are necessary to attach with the admission form for State Entry Test.
- 1 Attested certificate of Matriculation Examination or Equivalent Examination.
- 1 Attested copy of F. Sc (Pre-Medical) or Certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- 1 Attested Copy of Domicile and State Subject.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Bank Draft of Rs. 2700/- in favor of Joint Admission Committee (JAC)
AJK Medical College Entry Test 2018 Date, Form, Schedule is available now. Students can application form from any of the above-mentioned colleges in Azad Jammu Kashmir.